Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • sorry what would this go for (lights)
  • firestarter
    Free Member

thinking of selling my exposure enduro turbo its immaculate boxed in metal tin with all bits mount charger instructions.has normal mount and an oversized mount. And the later add on multi size qr mount. Also a spare packaged enduro battery and spare charger. I know its a couple of years old but its still a very good light and with the spare battery has great runtimes for long distance events. Each battery will run for about four and half hours on high setting. Not sure how to price with all the extras Cheers

StuF

I'll take them off your hands for £40 😆

firestarter
    Free Member

silly boy 🙂

soobalias
    Free Member

fifty quid.

DickBarton

I've got a tenner waiting for you AND I'll even pay the postage…

joemarshall
    Free Member

It's one with old LEDs in, so how bright is it compared to a new Joystick, given those are supposed to be something like twice as bright as they used to be?

Joe

tinsy
    Free Member

cant the LED be upgraded in something like this? would be great with one of the new gen LED's…

mrchrispy

£41 pounds!

mrchrispy

bah…that'll teach me to not to refresh the page before posting

firestarter
    Free Member

not sure its says in the bumf its two 5w super leds. Its bright to me and has done me fine on night rides using it high very rarely use it on turbo as its not needed.

firestarter
    Free Member

firestarter
    Free Member

joe the old joystick was three watt this is two five watt ones

tinsy
    Free Member

mick it is a great light no doubt, and I am not knocking it, but with the DX light producing a lot more power and 3 hour runtimes for £50 and another few quid for more batteries doubling the runtime, it probably not going to make the money you might have hoped for…

soobalias
    Free Member

when does the bidding end?

firestarter
    Free Member

yeah thats why i thought id ask in my mind id rather have one of these than a dx but thats me lol might keep it as a spare

montylikesbeer

I have just sold mine on to a pal, its still a very good light

firestarter
    Free Member

yeah they are very good monty just i got a vision 4 now but really want to bar mount it and the enduro wont go on helmet . I wish it would lol that would be great

montylikesbeer

You'll need an F1 neck brace for an enduro as a helmet light!

I moved mine one on as I am waiting for a Troutie special and my mate wanted a light short order.

My DX is just for now/helmet fitting later, that will be 2900 lumens !!!!!!!

racing_ralph
    Free Member

5w version is 380 lumens – same as old Hope vision2

firestarter
    Free Member

madness :-)be like daytime monty lol

montylikesbeer

Pity my riding is still "jack right" !!

firestarter
    Free Member

lol i could helmet mount i had years in an army lid and our new fire service ones weigh a ton 🙂 now how to fit lol

firestarter
    Free Member

and cheers rob

montylikesbeer

Gaffa tape and a wry smile works

firestarter
    Free Member

maybe 🙂

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘sorry what would this go for (lights)’ is closed to new replies.