Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Sorry, what new bike
  • deserter
    Free Member

I haven’t shown any interest in buying a bike for the last 5 years due to all the constant changes, so I’ve been riding a blur ltc for 5 years

But now I’ve got an itch, want something I ride in rather than on, a bottle cage and preferably a threaded bottom bracket, obviously a Bronson or Hightower are high on the list but can’t get a local demo yet, fancied trying a transition but can’t find a demo at all, and a local shop has a good deal on a s works stumpy that I’m going to try out, did a car park test on most of intense models, loved the tracer but no bottle cage and lots of look at me colours

So any suggestions? Good warranty wouldn’t hurt either, oh and I live in bc so lots of varied riding from smooth to scary

Thanks in advance

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Bronson or Hightower would be on my list, (owned on of the last LTc’s) Worth a trip somewhere to knock off some demo’s over a weekend?

deserter
    Free Member

Local shop will build their Santa Cruz demo fleet later in may, just looking for other ideas, seems not many demos and lots of multi thousands dollar bikes in all the shops

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Sorry, what new bike’ is closed to new replies.