Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sorry I know this has been asked before but ….
  • Munqe-chick
    Free Member

how do you post pics into a thread? can you explain it in very simple terms as well as I’m not IT literate. I have put the pics off my camera onto a folder on my computer, how do I get them into the thread?
    Sorry for asking AGAIN! I did have a search to see if I could find the info but couldn’t.

Thanks!

simonralli2
    Free Member

You need the url for the photo. This can normally be found by right clicking on the photo and you will see either the url or a menu called Properties (depending on your browser).

Copy the image url and post inbetween [ img ] and [ /img ] but remove the spaces.

Edit – drr – flu infected brain malfunction

rOcKeTdOg

you can’t do it straight off your PC, you need to host it on a photosite such as Flickr or Fotopic and then when it’s uploaded to that site you can get the URL for the pic

househusband

And, and I think this should be mentioned in the help thread Drac linked to, don’t link to pics uploaded to Facebook. Those that aren’t on Facebook won’t be able to see them!

Drac

Better still it should say “Don’t subscribe to Facebook.”

pennine
    Free Member

Amen to that!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Cool I shall start getting it sorted so I can post some of my awesome pics from MTB hols to Morocco.

hitman
    Free Member

oops, still can’t post pics!!

hitman
    Free Member

yeah, managed to do it 🙂

bruneep
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sorry I know this has been asked before but ….’ is closed to new replies.