Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Sorry, how much is it worth question
  • lunge

In the process and buying a house and could do with all the cash i can find at the moment so i am entertaining the idea of selling my play bike. However, if i find it is worth next to nothing i will probably not bother, hence needing a rough idea from the oracle that is STW!

Anyway, the spec is:
    Planet-X Jack Flash frame which is good condition bar the usual wear and tear.
    Rock Shox Domain 302 forks, very good condition but they are a horrible green colour!
    Deore shifters, mechs, cranks, disk brakes (recently bled, new disks and pads)
    Truvativ bars and stem, Brand-X seat post, Bel-air saddle
    Front wheel is Mavic 521 on a Marzocchi hub, rear is a Rigida rim on a Deore hub, both run smooth and straight
    Tyres are a Kenda Nevegal and a Conti Vertical, both in good condition with plent of life left in them.

If it gets me a reasonable amount i will split it.

Thanks in advance.

lunge

Bump. Any ideas folks?

alpin
    Free Member

house, bike.

is the cost of the bike really going to hugely influence you being able to afford a house.

if the answer is yes then perhaps you should have a little more money behind you before buying a house.

sorry

robdob
    Free Member

Probably get more splitting it as it's not an amazing spec (I'd love it though!!!). If the bits are in good condition you might get £300+, but probably £200 ish sold as a full bike (just a guess though).

I might be interested in the frame/forks/brakes/wheels depending on prices.

lunge

alpin, it's not "critical" money, but as it does not get used much i'm thinking i could sell and spend money on useful things like washing machines!

robdob, thanks for the valuation, that is kind of what i thought, i'll have a think and will let you know if i do decide to sell.

Thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sorry, how much is it worth question’ is closed to new replies.