Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • sorry Heathrow t5 parking
  • towzer

Hi

not flown for years, any tips on LHR T5 parking (or is the bus from Reading any good)

ta

basic online checks show about 90-150 for 4 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! –

nickjb
    Free Member

We use the reading bus which goes from the train station or a direct bus from home and both work well. Better than driving and parking IMO (which still usually involves waiting for a bus).

nickdavies

Purple parking business on bath road, used to be q park. About £70 for 10 days.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Get a driver. Same price, or cheaper than parking and much more relaxing. Location dependent, of course, but my driver is in the price bracket above, in a comfy 7 series. Far better than the hassle of driving myself, just door to door.

Or, look at hotel/parking deals. Can often be cheaper and better than parking alone.

bentandbroken

T5 POD parking is ‘fun’ and fast if you are happy with the price….

tonyivb
    Free Member

If you are close to Reading, then the train is a good option… either train to West Drayton then the 350 bus to T5, or continue to Hayes & Harlington then change onto the Heathrow service (still need to faff about to get to T5 though).

kiwiem
    Free Member

Used T5 long term parking which was really easy & stress free with frequent buses. I liked not having to hand my keys over. Used an offer which brought the price down so not sure how much it is at the moment. I’d use it again though, definitely.

Daffy

I do one way hire cars in both directions. Cheaper than parking, no mileage on my car, no dents when I come back to it, it’s not covered in aircraft fuel when I come back to it…yadda…

TrekEX8
    Free Member

Doesn’t the X25 coach route directly T5-Reading?

alpin
    Free Member

why should a T5 be any different to park compared to any other type of car?

cheers_drive

We usually use meet and greet parking at most airports as it’s not much more than medium stay and very convenient when you got a small child in tow. Car is currently at the T5 M&G which was £130 for 2 weeks if I remember correctly.

ebygomm
    Free Member

Are you staying a Saturday night away? We used https://www.goodtogoparking.com/ recently. Parking in the official car parks but much cheaper

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘sorry Heathrow t5 parking’ is closed to new replies.