Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Sorry … but what's my 04 S Works Enduro worth?
  • Farticus

A few piccies here.

In great condition, just a nit of cable / heel rub. Shock serviced by Mojo in February & unridden since, all pivots in good shape. Basically a classic frame in about as good condition as you could find.

… but there were lots of them, not a boutique name and were knocked out for £850 new. Can't find much here or Ebay to guide me as to a suitable price to ask for it.

Opinions please.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

A halfpenny & two grotes , I'll chuck in a ferret if I can get it out of my trousers.

Seriously about £200-250 if you find someone who wants one.

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

sounds about right

Farticus

A ferret … hmmm, more than I thought, then, especially one with trouser-based experience.

njee20
    Free Member

£200 would be good estimate of value, it's a 5 year old frame, and despite people on here harping on things have moved on a lot.

That's not to say you won't get more from one of said people who recall these as the best thing ever.

Farticus

…one of said people who recall these as the best thing ever

I've had a Turner XCE with PUSH'd Vanilla RC, and currently a HL 5 Spot with new PUSH'd RP23 on it. Neither improve on the Enduro in terms of ride – that Brain shock is very good. Where the Turners do win out is mud clearance, ease of maintenance (bushings vs. bearings and practicality (shock out of the firing line of mud etc.), plus brand snobbery.

Fitted with new forks and it'd be as good as anything out there now, but £200 – £250 seems about right.

njee20
    Free Member

So you've had 2 Turners, neither as good as the Enduro, so there's nothing out there that's better 🙂

What about a modern Stumpjumper? Basically a lighter Enduro!

Farticus

As good to ride, but not better. Other things are better as outlined. And as all ride fine I'm not inclined to spend more just to find that out (again).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Sorry … but what's my 04 S Works Enduro worth?’ is closed to new replies.