Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Sorry, but what's it worth Singular Peregrine frame ….
  • Nipper99
    Free Member

didn’t think I’d sell this but just doesn’t get ridden enough to warrant keeping as I have another go to gravel/rough stuff rig which this was intended to replace but that just hasn’t happened. Nice frame which they don’t make anymore or just another so so steel frame.

nedrapier

People pipe up every now and then to say they want to Sam make more, then Sam says they’d need to sell at EUR1,000 to make any money, given the cost of the lugged construction.

As ever, though, depends on whether you found the right buyer at the right time. Singular fb page might be worth a try, or even mail Sam to see if they’ve had any particularly keen enquiries recently.

Andy

What size please 🙂

bigblackshed

It’s not worth a penny. Send it to me. I’ll store it for you.

😉

Nipper99
    Free Member

Its a medium. I’ll send a post to the fb page.

amedias
    Free Member

If it was small I’d be all over it !

epicyclo

The Peregrine was a bike before its time. If it was introduced now as a long distance gravel bike, it would be a sensation.

I had one and it was a very nice bike, but then I discovered my 29er made an even better gravel bike because it could take 2.35″ slicks whereas the Peregrine was running out of clearance at around 45mm IIRC.

But a 29er could never look as classy as a Peregrine. 🙂

birdage

Agree with above. Rode really nice, great bike to tour with but a bit too heavy off road for me and that beautiful paint just a bit too fragile. Gryphon on the other hand……….will never sell it!

nedrapier

Nipper, amedias, worth checking on the sizing.

I might be talking out of my arse, but I think the medium and small sizes were shifted, so an earlier small might be a later medium.

joshvegas
    Free Member

I may yet be the only person to ride a peregrine at strathpuffer 😀

epicyclo

joshvegas – Member
    I may yet be the only person to ride a peregrine at strathpuffer

Mine did go round the course in summer. I was thinking of running it in the ‘Puffer Lite back then.

I didn’t enjoy the experience, but it was on SS road gearing so maybe I was making life a bit too hard for myself.

It was too pretty to race though. I didn’t want to scratch it. 🙂

rutland
    Free Member

If it’s any help, two large Peregrine framesets (incl. headset) sold on eBay last year for £350 and £400. A medium frameset sold in 2014 for £371 (incl. postage).

nedrapier

blimey, more than I thought!

drofluf
    Free Member

nedrapier – Member
    Nipper, amedias, worth checking on the sizing.

I might be talking out of my arse, but I think the medium and small sizes were shifted, so an earlier small might be a later medium.

I’m pretty sure that’s the case too, my 2009 Peregrine was a small but now corresponds to a medium – 52cm I think

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Sorry, but what's it worth Singular Peregrine frame ….’ is closed to new replies.