Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • sorry, but.. David Camerono skilz. GETS ON MY TITS!
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

He's annoying isn't he? he's a poncy **** full of crap isn't he? I wouldn't trust him on a decent full suss let alone a hardtail. no skilz. Posh man in suit saying things. **** him.

alwyn
    Free Member

Yet he's still better than Brown.

grumm
    Free Member

I'm interested to know in what way exactly? I had to switch off pretty quickly, found the whole thing too depressing.

Kevevs
    Free Member

I'd like to get into a fight with DC. See what he's made of.

And I'm scared of violence. He's rubbish.

Jamie
    Free Member

@Kevevs

The main thread not good enough for your opinion eh?

Kevevs
    Free Member

oops. 🙂

mboy
    Free Member

Not hard though really is it!

Cameron isn't doing himself many favours tonight though I don't think, some of his policies are opposite to those of the other 2 parties purely for the sake of being different.

Nick Clegg is doing quite well I'd say, UNTIL he takes a jibe at either Labour or the Tories. If he'd just keep to talking about policies, and his intentions to improve the country, he'd win my vote to be fair. But he keeps on doing the thing I hate most in politicians, and taking needless jibes at the opposition… Why? We all know Gordon is out of his depth, and David Cameron believes his own hype a little too much, don't bang on about it yourself, save your breath and we'll listen to what you've got to say!

saladdodger
    Free Member

I agree Mboy

Nick Clegg seems to talk a lot of sense

Reluctant
    Free Member

Doesn't Dave just say whatever he thinks people want to hear?

Gary_C

Doesn't Dave just say whatever he thinks people want to hear?

Like all politicians?

Kevevs
    Free Member

but can he ride a **** hardtail with 100mm travel or not. on trail centres. the ****? or is he a poncy full susser, or does he need 180mm forks? I reckon he can't even jog.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

He rides a Ridgeback, you know….

😉

backhander
    Free Member

Doesn't Dave Nick just say whatever he thinks people want to hear?

Talkemada
    Free Member

The best thing about Cameron, is that if/when the Tories win the election, people will see what an utterly useless **** he really is, he'll destroy all faith any misguided fool might have had in the Tories, and ruin their credibility.

And allow for some proper decent left-wing politics to return to this nation. About bloody time. Execute the Royal Family, repossess all land held by aristocrats, return to state control of the railways, utilities and and end to any private education or health. Give Britain back to the people who **** make it run; the workers. Make it benefit the many, not the greedy few.

Oh, and invade Switzerland. Can't trust a nation that never gets involved in fights.

I tried this last night, but they were too busy arguing about politics.

What if, right, Sam Cam came round your house for a cup of tea, asked to use the bog, and left a right big log in't bowl. Would you politely ignore it, or would you drag her in there and make her sort the bastard thing out? No Marigolds.

Sam Cam's Log Jam. What would be your solution?

cinnamon_girl

Blimey Talkemada 😯 Don't hold back 🙄

Reckon you need to ride your bike!

tomzo
    Free Member

I must say I thought he came out the worst tonight. Cleg, then Brown, then Dave…

Surprising how good Brown was tbh.

Hung parliament here we come…

Digger90
    Free Member

tbh all 3 parties don't seem to have credible policies for (i) turning the economy around (ii) lowering taxes and (iii) getting Government off our backs.

Clearly, items 2 and 3 are linked – any party that cut taxes would need a LOT fewer Civil Servants handing out our money and many fewer schemes, Gov't Dept's etc – thereby cutting back on the Nanny State and reducing the magnitude of unnecessary things the Labour Gov't has become involved in.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

So much anger in here!

I predict a hung parliment with a labour/lib-dem coalition, labout will get to run the economy, the lib dems will suppourt them if they impliment their manifesto.

WackoAK
    Free Member

Oh, and invade Switzerland

+1

El-bent
    Free Member

tbh all 3 parties don't seem to have credible policies for (i) turning the economy around (ii) lowering taxes and (iii) getting Government off our backs.

Clearly, items 2 and 3 are linked – any party that cut taxes would need a LOT fewer Civil Servants handing out our money and many fewer schemes, Gov't Dept's etc – thereby cutting back on the Nanny State and reducing the magnitude of unnecessary things the Labour Gov't has become involved in.

The life of the next Parliament will be about cutting services not cutting taxes. Tbh, there wasn't enough of the "nanny state" when it came to the city of London.

grumm
    Free Member

Surprising how good Brown was tbh.

Not really – he clearly has far more substance than Cameron, even if you don't agree with him – but the tabloids don't like him and everyone follows like sheep.

slowjo
    Free Member

….and drop footballer's wages to 4and 6 a week!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Not really – he clearly has far more substance than Cameron,

Clearly? It hasn't been very clear since he came to power. Each one of them just spouts the shite they (well, their team of willing lapdogs) think we want to hear them say (perhaps the Libs slightly less than the others).

I managed around 30 seconds before I walked out of the room.

rootes1

Sam Cam's Log Jam. What would be your solution?

not sure sam cam is the type to leave a giant log in the bog? that would more a two jags sort of thing

Talkemada
    Free Member

not sure sam cam is the type to leave a giant log in the bog?

Really? And what makes you think that? Just because she's a posh bint don't mean she don't produce the odd pooberg. I mean, I bet even the Queen has a right 'head-shaker' on from time to time.

I think it's this assumption it's only the coarse and vulgar what do big logs, that's at the core of what's rotten in this country. The Fops and the Fancies are just as guilty, it's just that they get away with it time and time again.

I think it's a very unfair attack on Prezza, too. Just because he used to secretly dress up in pink frilly dresses, as a small boy, doesn't mean he should always be a target for abuse, accusation and ridicule.

I think it's an important issue, that needs addressing.

CaptJon
    Free Member

pmsl

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘sorry, but.. David Camerono skilz. GETS ON MY TITS!’ is closed to new replies.