Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • sorry another question, is the cateye tl-ld1100 still the rear light of choice ?
  • firestarter
    Free Member

just looking for a new rear light and this used to be the standard to have is it still as good or has new stuff out beaten it. thanks

JonEdwards
    Free Member

Cateye’s die far too quickly IME, and aren’t exactly cheap for their lifespan (~1yr).

Liking my Exposure Flare, but haven’t had it that long yet.

13thfloormonk

Niterider Cherry Bomb is good, although I’m dubious about the clamp (might just be my shorts snagging).

Its VERY bright though.

nbt

I bought my tl-ld 1100 about 5 years ago (off Dan Barham actually, when he was moving out to Canadia). still going strong now and use it on all my bikes

Holy Hand Grenade FTW 🙂

Militant_biker

I’ve had no problems with the life of my LD1100, so unfortunately I can’t compare it to anything else as I’ve not needed to replace mine!

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’ve been using two tl-ld 1100 for the last three years through all sorts of crap weather and never had an issue. I use guards though so they don’t get a lot of water sprayed up at them.

firestarter
    Free Member

seems its still worth the cash , cheers chaps

Haze

Exposure Flare too, first ride with it last night – impressed so far…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘sorry another question, is the cateye tl-ld1100 still the rear light of choice ?’ is closed to new replies.