Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Sorry about this but, Trek EX9, What’s it worth?
  • Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I know this is frowned on and I’m not trying to start an auction but I’m thinking of spliting and selling my 08 Fuel EX9 as it just doesn’t get used enough, all the components are pretty easy but don’t know what to ask for frame as they’re not available to buy seperately.

It’s a size L, white/black and used on approx 5 rides since April 08 (hence sale), condition is excellent bar some cable rubs near the seatpost from the brake and gear lines under compression.

so people, what’s it worth? ta

rOcKeTdOg

you’re not the friend of the bloke at work i chat to who said his mate was trying to flog a little used EX are you?

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

I got £230 for my ex6 frame (2007), having said that, being a completely different, older frame, it probably doesn’t help you that much.

I would expect to get £500 for the frame minimum. but maybe that’s wishful thinking….

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

Fuel frame ebay linky

here you go – £650-700ish

rapidman123
    Free Member

Blazing saddles, I would be very intersted in your bike. Would consider frame only or the complete bike. You can mail me at : rapidman at sky dot com

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

thanks all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sorry about this but, Trek EX9, What’s it worth?’ is closed to new replies.