Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Sorry… A “what’s it worth” thread – Giant VT
  • flyingmonkeycorps

I’m just about to replace my aging VT frame with a lovely new(er) Heckler. So the VT is gonna get moved on – but what should I ask for it? The frames’s covered in scratches and paint chips, and has one small ding in the downtube (which caused me and the guy who had it before no problems at all). The bearings and linkages were done when I got it about a year ago, and are fine, and the bottom shock mount has just been replaced with a TF heavy duty one, so there’s no play there either. The Manitou 3 Way could probably do with a service, although it seems to still be working. It’s a (Giant) large, so a bit like a gate.

Looks a bit like this (please forgive my complete lack of style and / or skills):

So any ideas what it’s worth? Frame, shock and headset only, I think it has the same size seatpost as the Heckler so everything will be moved over, for now at least.

flyingmonkeycorps

Anyone? Getting stripped tonight…

cynic-al
    Free Member

do a search on ebay.

flyingmonkeycorps

Tried that, one went for 200 quid but it was a medium and less, er, “loved”. I’ll probably stick it on there and see what happens.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Sounds about right to me given what sh SC’s go for.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sorry… A “what’s it worth” thread – Giant VT’ is closed to new replies.