Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Sorely tempted :-)
  • TrentSteel
    Free Member

So close to pressing the buy it now a steal for £500, totally Radass Gnar description too

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GT-Drive-5-0-WOW-/260700950293?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item3cb2fccf15

ton

skunk or spirit’s ❓

PeteG55
    Free Member

Thats quite amazing, yup I’ll buy that, especially as it can do 21ft drops!

bruneep

The current i-Drive 5.0 is the best all-round suspension bike GT has ever made, and one of the best available anywhere for high traction, high trust riding. More than light enough to upgrade to any top line spec you’ve got your eye on too, which makes this very well equipped entry level version even more of a bargain – if it fits. I am reluctantly selling due to an international move. New Rock Shox suspension replaced in 2006. These are THE shocks. I challenge anyone to try sticking a 25′ gap with anything but. I can do it all on these babys. I can totally cliff drop on these bad boys and they always take the pain. Farthest so far 21’down, I thought I was toast but they pulled me through. Judy and me, we can land anything!

😆

househusband

It all makes perfect sense once you realise that he has confused feet (‘) with inches (“)…

cynic-al
    Free Member

There should be some sort of award system for this kind of thing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sorely tempted :-)’ is closed to new replies.