Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Sore bum, any suggestions….
  • jonny-m
    Free Member

Asking for it I know but genuinely can anyone recommend any cream for use during long events.
    Doesn’t bother me for 12 hour stuff but after that, it’s stood up time for comfort, sat down is painful.
    Tried sudocrem this weekend at mayhem, it helped but is there something better?
    What you use?…..

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

chamois cream

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/chamois-cream-1/

and take your pic. Sudocrem isnt designed to do the same job, its supposed to help repair damage thats already been caused. Chamois cream stops chafing etc. Ive got the Morgan Blue Soft, t’other half has Assos stuff.

kcal

Use combination of Udderly Smooth cream and also Morhulin – sticky, cod liver oil based, really hangs in there and protects.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    smiththemainman
    Free Member

I`ve tried a few and settled on this at the moment Century Cream

Onzadog
    Free Member

You might need to be more specific about your issue. Are you chaffing? Sweat rash? Bruised sit bones?

neninja
    Free Member

The best I’ve tried is the Inyangi Nubutte Butter – all natural, lasts really well. Comes out of the pot like a thick paste but softens with warmth of your hands for application.

Also works well as a healing cream for grazes, scrapes, etc as it has antibacterial ingredients.

PlanetX sold it but it’s disappeared from their site now. http://www.inyangi.com/products/nubutte-chamois-butter-regular-size-4-oz-118-ml

aracer
    Free Member

(well somebody had to)

njee20
    Free Member

I use Assos cream, and two pairs of shorts on really long events.

Weirdly it’s changed texture, it used to be a cream, it’s a lot more solid now, but goes on just as well.

It’s got witch hazel in it, so has a nice cooling effect.

freeagent
    Free Member

Sudocreme works OK for me on shorter rides, but I recently bought a tub of ASSOS which is a revelation.. expensive but worth every penny.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Sore bum, any suggestions….’ is closed to new replies.