Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sooo…
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

… a major Turkish airport attack and carrying on your same attacks on each other is the way forward.

Xxxxxs.

legend
    Free Member

1/10

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Nope. You racist.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

2/10?

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Working my way up here.
    A week ago the death of (currently) 28 people would have been an instant main thread. Now its lost behind infighting and abuse.

mattyfez

And brexiters were scared we would let turkey into the eu..
    They have about as much kudos as Egypt lol

v8ninety

I think it says more for the increasing normalisation of these horrific terrorist attacks, than anything else. Plus, roaming gunmen in Turkey is hardly a massive shock these days, sadly.

RIP the victims. My thoughts are with their loved ones.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Sorry about this thread. I thought the Turkish attack would have been higher on people’s radar and discussed. I of course didn’t do that either.
    Sad days when this is starting to become an unremarkable event.

somouk
    Free Member

The thread title didn’t exactly do you any favours.

It is a shame that these attacks are becoming more normal and less covered by the press but this is the world we live in. There are numerous more that happen throughout the world and don’t get reported on at all.

Have a look for the ‘ramadan bombathon’ images and the numbers on there are quite significant.

johndoh
    Free Member

I am currently looking for a summer holiday and note that today Thomson’s have taken down the large promo panel promoting cheap holidays in Turkey from their homepage.

jambalaya
    Free Member

No thread on Turkey as sadly these attacks are becoming so common they don’t warrant a discussion ? RIP to all those killed.

Have friends flying out to Turkey today, Antalya but still very worrying. We decided not to go this year despite it being the last season of Club Med Kemer.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sooo…’ is closed to new replies.