Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sony xperia t help needed please!!
  • renton
    Free Member

Hi all I need some help.
    last night I connected my phone to the computer and did the software update to jelly bean.

I now have a problem with the screen and the apps.

basically the lower set of apps on my home screen(games,messages,call and album) are stuck and there is no writing underneath them to say what they are.
    They also dont move when you swipe pages left or right ?

here is a screen shot……..

the grey bar underneath is a new addition aswell?

any ideas?

cheers

Steve

stumpy01

Have you read up on what the changes in updating to Jelly Bean actually are? I have a feeling the changes you mention are normal.
    I know some phones seem to have that normal; 4 ‘home’ apps that stay where they are as you swipe screens. You can still swap them for different apps & stuff I think…

spectabilis
    Free Member

I’m a little confused as to what the problem is.. That sounds like the standard home screen to me. There are four shortcuts which stay at the bottom regardless of what home panel you are on.

Are you saying you can’t delete those shortcuts?

renton
    Free Member

no im saying the writing underneath them has disappeared and i now have a grey bar underneath instead?

im pretty sure when it was on ice cream every app on the page moved when you swiped to a different page. no the bottom four stay put?

spectabilis
    Free Member

Well on mine the bottom four have always stayed put regardless but they do have the writing and no prominent grey bar .

This is on ICS not Jellybean tho.

chvck
    Free Member

I’m pretty certain that’s normal. I think that the update has added the android dock thing for you.

renton
    Free Member

What’s the android dock mate?

breadcrumb

you can change the bottom 4 in the usual way. They remain at the bottom of each home screen.

renton
    Free Member

Cool whats with the grey bar though?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Notification bar?

chvck
    Free Member

I think that the grey bar is just part of the style.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sony xperia t help needed please!!’ is closed to new replies.