Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sony NWZ-W252 – For Turbo?
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Anyone got one of these? Any Good?

mieszko
    Free Member

You could get normal bluetooth stereo headphones for half that or less 🙂 Check Sony Walkman range. My mate had some and they were ok.

I personally would not spend over £50 on something without a display and with 2GB of memory. Rather buy some good headphones that will stay on my head and put the player in my pocket. Unless You ride naked on Your turbo 😉

foxyrider
    Free Member

does that battery last very long?

mieszko
    Free Member

It seems that the bluetooth ones are similarly bad to the wearable mp3. The Sony from Your picture lasts 11 hours, the bluetooth one has similar 8.5-10 hours which is not a great result. Plus the wearable player looks just wrong so I would just be able to use it indoors 🙂 The bluetooth headphones look far more normal and have similar quality ear bud style headphones.

foxyrider
    Free Member

On that note I got these – get good reviews 🙂 I am not too bothered about how long it lasts just be nice for a few session before I have to charge it 🙂

£35 as well – I can then use it with my wives iphone or my HD2 🙂

Twas because I nearly trashed my ipod at the weekend when it dropped ont eh floor!

mieszko
    Free Member

Good choice. Plus You can use any headphones with a normal 3.5mm jack as they plug in the bluetooth thingy and it has a microphone so You can take calls when on the turbo (probably best not to with the heavy breathing) 😉

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Hey foxyrider, what are those above ^ do you have a link or product number for them?

cheers

mieszko
    Free Member

Sony Ericsson MW600 £35.79 on Amazon.

fbk
    Free Member

Hmm – let me know how you get on with those Rich. They do seem quite sensible.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Yeh got them in the end – but credit card rejected – bloody 65p on apple by some %^&*(% 👿

foxyrider
    Free Member

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sony NWZ-W252 – For Turbo?’ is closed to new replies.