Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Sonos / BBC radio question
  • scruff9252

I’m sure this is a simple thing & there are many Sonos proponents here so good place to ask.

At my GF’S house and using Sonos properly for the first time. I want to listen to BBC radio, but not live radio – one of the radio 4 comedy shows. How do you browse for individual programs on Sonos? I can’t see an option to play the BBC app through sonos. Also there a way to get BBC radio schedules available via the Sonos app?

Ta

slackboy

I think that tunein dropped support for play again BBC radio. I ended up buying a chromecast audio and plugging that into the linein of one of my sonos components.

Now I can cast content from the iplayer app to the chromecast and then distribute through the house using sonos.

Bit of a faff, but it works.

nickdavies

Nope, not simple. In fact you can’t do it – as above you can only do it via line in on one of the Sonos connects and you need something else for that. If you’re on a sonos play then it’s no dice. You can’t stream directly from phone to sonos, one of my biggest bugbears with an otherwise good system.

docrobster
    Free Member

Download it to phone then play it directly from there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Sonos / BBC radio question’ is closed to new replies.