Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sonicare toothbrushes all crap?
  • wolly
    Free Member

Are all Sonicare toothbrushes crap or have I just been unlucky? I’m on my third in ~10 months Amazon keep replacing them but still rather annoying. is there anything better (not manual)

This one

dooosuk
    Free Member

Not just you. I’ve had about 6 over the last 3 years. Thankfully Boots keep replacing mine. Current one has lasted the longest so far so it’ll probably break tonight.

Still, at least I don’t have to spend much on heads as I keep getting them free with the replacement toothbrushes.

FraserCook

I used to have a sonicare. it lasted a year or so. i changed to Braun Oral0B Triumph. Its way better than the Sonicare, the rotating heads clean teeth better than the Sonicare. Not wanting to sound like an advert on the telly, but the difference was genuinely commented on unprompted by my dental hygienist.

nuke

Sort of the other way around for us: we were tired of replacing Oral-B electric toothbrushes after they’d fail in less than a year so bought a Sonicare brush and its lasted very well, no issues and I can’t even remember how many years we’ve had it now

swillybey
    Free Member

I have the £44 easyclean one and it’s been spot on, bought christmas 2013 and has so far been impeccable. Battery lasts well, oral hygiene is very much improved, only gripe is cost of replacement brush heads.

So yeah.. sounds like you’ve been unlucky / I’ve been lucky!

footflaps

Normally get 2-3 years out of a Sonicare. Been using them for 10+ years now, so on my third I think. Really rate them myself.

thepurist

We’ve had one for years – probably 5 or 6 at least. I’ve opened it up once to fettle the mechanism but it still works fine.

onandon
    Free Member

Christ knows what you guys are doing with them but I’ve had three in the last ten years.
    Current one is a year old and in perfect nick. Battery is still able t last over two weeks.

Haze

Probably a little over 6 years here, still going…

dooge
    Free Member

I was given a fancy £150 model by an ex, never had any issues with it at all.

CaptJon
    Free Member

2 years and still going

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sonicare toothbrushes all crap?’ is closed to new replies.