• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by OCB.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Sonder Camino vs Kona Sutra ltd vs Build ur own Fargo vs ???
  • hooja
    Free Member

So… I still haven’t found a suitable 2nd hand bike and am very close to buying a new fargo frameset and building up from, hopefully, quality used parts, as per my last post.
    However, I am also considering, sod it all and buy a mid priced new bike which will do the trick. Current favourites here are the Kona Sutra Ltd 2017 and the Sonder Camino Ti (rival not force).
    Anyone one with either care to chip in, to either convince me or dissuade me?
    I am still also open to other suggestions but its starting to hurt my brain, so unless im really missing something, ill stick with these three options.
    cheers

hopkinsgm

Thanks hooja – I’ve been eyeing up the Camino Ti and getting dangerously close to pulling the trigger on a frameset. You’ve now highlighted another couple of options that I’ll need to investigate, which should push any important decisions back until sometime in the new year 😀

vdubber67
    Free Member

Alu Camino coming…..

Looks strangely like a London Road although geom slightly different

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    shedbrewed
    Free Member

Currently very pleased with my Deeply unfashionable Raleigh Maverick Comp. Tyre clearance enough for 47mm.
    SRAM Rival 22 with hy/rd brakes. 12kg out the box for a large. Tubeless ready wheels. With bc 10% on top of the existing 30% discount it was £719 delivered from chain reaction.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

You can now hire Sonder bikes to try them out, £39 per day plus £30 delivery. Might be old news, I only spotted it earlier on the Alpkit site.

ElShalimo

hooja- Have you considered the Specialized Sequoia Elite?

hooja
    Free Member

Not seen the new sequoia, had been looking at the awol but wasn’t too keen. It’s nice and a very good price!
    I’m still leaning towards the Fargo build but the kona and the Camino ti ( not interested in the ally one) keep holding me back and the Tripster atr but I can’t afford that. Wish I lived somewhere I could test any of them! Although nice idea from sonder to rent them out!

1-shed
    Free Member

My All City Macho Man disc is for sale 😉

munro
    Free Member

I’ve got a mk1 Fargo in xl funguy green that I could be parted with

OCB
    Free Member

Salsa Vaya? I think they are now a bit more geared towards adventure and a bit less towards smooth touring as a complete bike aren’t they?

(Mine was a frameset and self-build, so doesn’t look very much like the complete bike spec anyway).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Sonder Camino vs Kona Sutra ltd vs Build ur own Fargo vs ???’ is closed to new replies.