Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Sonder Camino Alloy
  • ElShalimo

Is anyone else eagerly waiting for this to be available and reviewed?
    Does anyone have the Titanium version and can provide some real world feedback?
    thanks

faustus

I’m interested in the frameset, there was a pic of it on Sonder bikes facebook site the other day. Going to be available from November and full builds look great value.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Love the look of the ti. Have done since the start. Couldnt justify the price and another ti bike so bought a kona rove instead 🙁

Cant help but think the alloy just looks cheap and tacky. The paint job ruins it for me.

AlexSimon

The paint job ruins it for me.

Yes, I don’t understand why they didn’t just go with a plain colour, or something similar to the Transmitter. Maybe they look better in the flesh.

ElShalimo

This is the only “real” photo I’ve seen so far:

It’s defintely a challenge to work out what it really looks like !!

Source: https://twitter.com/AlpKenny/status/701439052319481858

johnnystorm

I mithered over the cost of a Ti one, got bored waiting for the alloy one and then bought an Arkose 4. Ti has gone up 300 quid and alloy paint jobs are grim. Arkose rides really well. Phew! 😉

mattbee

I quite like the paint job and am going to buy a frameset as soon as they are available.

shedbrewed
    Free Member

ElShalimo, took delivery of the Maverick today, answered your questions in other thread.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Sonder Camino Alloy’ is closed to new replies.