Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Somethings gotta give…!?
  • bradley
    Free Member

Just 1 thing after another in life isn’t it for **** sake. I feel like buying a 1 way to America and trying to work something out over there. Don’t feel like I can cope with everything here anymore.

Anyone just upped sticks and moved abroad with no job, house, family and made it work?

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Move to a country where mass killings are happening almost weekly ? Gun crime out of control, no health service , financially unstable, some States bankrupt….. Etc etc etc……

Is the grass always greener ? Why America?

bradley
    Free Member

I think the only reason is because my 2 hobbies (Ice hockey and motocross) are big out there. You make some good points though dude America is pretty ruined.

ads678

Canada then?

boxelder

Neither country will let you stay.
    What’s up?

bradley
    Free Member

Not enough time now this evening for me to even start…I’ve work in the morning and gotta deal with another days worth of crap no doubt from all angles. Sigh. Can never do enough.

d45yth
    Free Member

Unless you’ve lots of money or are over a certain age you can’t just decide to go and live in another country, especially the USA.
    You can go and work in Europe (if you’re European), anywhere else would need to be done with a work visa, so not permanent or might not be possible if you’re too old.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Somethings gotta give…!?’ is closed to new replies.