Viewing 2 posts - 121 through 122 (of 122 total)
  • something for the veggies to chew on………..
  • rj
    Free Member

Oh. Hello. Sorry I'm late, I missed the beginning of this…

I've been veggie (it's 2 g's – not eating meat is no excuse for bad spelling) for 20 years now. I'm not pasty or unhealthy, I don't hate food and I appear to have an adequate complement of amino acids, based on not being dead and all.

I kind of agree with Juan – it's a lifestyle choice and, just like wearing slightly effeminate scarves, I expect to be given a hard time for it based on the fact that we're all British (except Juan) and we relate to each other by finding a perceived character flaw and exploiting it until the recipient has a nervous breakdown, or says "that's no wit your maw said".

Xherbivorex, I'm sure you're a lovely chap,but you're kind of feeding the arsey, militant veggie myth. There's no point getting into arguments when we so obviously have the moral high ground and the whole world will soon fall beneath the heel of our synthetic leather jackboots.

MwaHaaHaaHaaHa!!!!

(I'm sure I'll regret posting this when I sober up. No change there then).

toys19
    Free Member

bananaworld – Member

Two facts remain:

1) Some people eat meat and will justify doing so in whatever way they see fit, even if it's simply a case that they like it. Fair enough.

And:

2) Human being really don't need to eat animal products to live healthily.

Some people will never see how a person could live without meat, and some people will never understand how meat-eaters can reconcile the cruelty and waste involved in animal rearing. It's a funny old game.

What he said, again…

Viewing 2 posts - 121 through 122 (of 122 total)

The topic ‘something for the veggies to chew on………..’ is closed to new replies.