Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Someone's been wearing my trousers
  • molgrips
    Free Member

I left my work trousers in the shower room on Thursday as I cycled home, then Friday was jeans day so they stayed there over the weekend and I wore jeans on my way to work this morning. Came to put my trousers on and there was a dead holly leaf in the trouser pocket, and a receipt from Cafe Ritazza on Reading station dated Thursday. I haven’t been there for months, and the last four digits are none of my cards.

What the hell?

jools182
    Free Member

😀

Jerome
    Free Member

Very strange.
    Mine leave here all the time, and yet to have anybody else wearing them.
    I think..

wwaswas

a dead holly leaf in the trouser pocket, and a receipt from Cafe Ritazza on Reading station dated Thursday

off to 221b Baker St with you.

DezB
    Free Member

I shouted at someone for using my towel. Grr.
    I had a shirt stolen from the changing rooms once too. Blue one it was. Never saw anyone wearing it.

Wearing the trousers though, that’s odd. You should wash them before wearing them yourself or it’ll feel weird.

Cougar

Maybe someone’s stuck things in your pockets to freak you out.

In which case, it appears to be working.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

This sounds like the beginning of a elaborate and flimsy alibi.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I went to the changing rooms the other day and found that someone had worn and laundered the backup shirt I keep stashed there then put it back on top of my bag.

Very strange.

binners

Its a fair cop. It was me. It was a long train journey once I’d seen on the CCTV that you’d left them. But it was worth it for the feeling of elasticated polyester against my naked arse as I experienced Readings legendary Cafe Society. I regret nothing!!!

gonefishin
    Free Member

Maybe someone’s stuck things in your pockets to freak you out.

That sir is a most excellent idea!

wwaswas

It wasn’t binners: no Greggs receipt.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Used to work with a right moaning old bugger, proper Daily Mail reader. We used to buy a daily sport just to pop inside his paper (honest guv’nor!) at the end of the day, just before he headed for home to his super strict christian wife…. 😀

perchypanther
    Free Member

It’s a fit up.
    Someones been using your trousers to leave incriminating a**e prints on the wings of other peoples cars.

allthepies
    Free Member

Any stains ?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Wasn’t me, for sure they’d be too big around the waist to stay up 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Any stains ?

Only from me.

Just checked again, the receipt is from nearly lunchtime on Thursday, when I was wearing the trousers. So someone’s definitely put them in there to spook me. Or – they are not in fact my trousers, and someone else has the exact same trousers and belt combo.

Or – perhaps the holly leaf was the delivery vector for a powerful mind altering drug that caused me to hallucinate the memory of being at work all day and I was in fact doing something else. But the other stuff I did – was it controlled by someone else or something I had to do but have now forgotten about?

bigblackshed

I think you need a tin foil hat if that ^^^^^^^^ sort of stuff is rattling around in your head.

binners

munrobiker
    Free Member

Some bugger stole my stash of work clothes for when I ride in which included a pair of trousers, a shirt, three pairs of grundags (two soiled), some arm warmers, warm jersey, 3/4 bibs and a gilet that I’d decided not to wear home one day because it was too warm and a nice pair of work shoes.

The real bugger was that I’d ridden in when I found out so I was stuck in lycra until the boss ordered me to take the pool car and go and get changed. Still no sign of the kit- it was left in our boiler room and no one knew it was there.

ell_tell
    Free Member

Time for a UV light on the crotch area?

Cougar

Some bugger stole my stash of work clothes for when I ride in which included a pair of trousers, a shirt, three pairs of grundags (two soiled), some arm warmers, warm jersey, 3/4 bibs and a gilet

I think you’re stretching the definition of “clothing” with at least half of that lot.

Time for a UV light on the crotch area?

Isn’t it always?

scaredypants

well, I do like a nice even tan

nemesis
    Free Member

a receipt from Cafe Ritazza

Was it for pudding?

DezB
    Free Member

So this thread is actually about you. Wearing your trousers.
    Jeez, bring back TJ or Fred or Jamie

Frankenstein
    Free Member

CountZero

Jeez, bring back TJ or Fred or Jamie

I’ll tell him you said that, I’m sure he’ll have a chuckle. 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

No. It’s about.. mystery.. wooooo…

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Strange one here. I drop my socks and boxers on the floor and they vanish, only to reappear in a drawer a day or two later.

Only at home though, not at work.

chip
    Free Member

A freind once returned from a golfing holiday with a friend who had secreted an empty condom rapper in a jacket pocket of his that was then found by his wife.

Well that was his story anyway.

unovolo
    Free Member

Better check your car they might have been leaning on it too!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It’s about your woowoo?

Why not just clean it off in a beaker like everyone else?

mefty
    Free Member

Your wife?

wiggles
    Free Member

clearly someone shat themselves in work and nicked your trousers when they disposed of their soiled ones (which means they probably went commando).

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

Maybe you inadvertently signed up to the company trouserpooling scheme

molgrips
    Free Member

*applause*

maccruiskeen

Friday was jeans day

Its only through the internet that my world intersects with a the kinds of world where this would happen.

BigDummy
    Free Member

OK, I like this game. See unattended clothing, slip random items into pockets.

Business cards would work well, although receipts are difficult to beat. Especially if you went to a shop a long way away and just bought jalapenos, latex gloves and bulldog clips. I like the condom-foil idea. Hairclips on the jacket lapel too.

The holly leaf is very good. How about a dead beetle? Or a small, polished, river-pebble with a paint-mark on it? Napkin with a phone number for a lawyer’s office in Budapest. Small picture of Jessica Alba climbing a tree. Foreign banknote with “Quiche” written on it in blue highlighter. Lock of hair tied up with ribbon. Little tin of vaseline with a flower pressed into it. Some cloves, spray-painted orange. Dolls swimwear.

Watch out for your trousers…

🙂

eddiebaby
    Free Member

The holly leaf is very good. How about a dead beetle? Or a small, polished, river-pebble with a paint-mark on it? Napkin with a phone number for a lawyer’s office in Budapest. Small picture of Jessica Alba climbing a tree. Foreign banknote with “Quiche” written on it in blue highlighter. Lock of hair tied up with ribbon. Little tin of vaseline with a flower pressed into it. Some cloves, spray-painted orange. Dolls swimwear.

🙂 Respect!

molgrips
    Free Member

Its only through the internet that my world intersects with a the kinds of world where this would happen.

More than you realise.. we write the software that runs your world.. unless you use only cash or barter, and hoard valuables under your bed.. which might be the case given this is STW.

Anyone know where BigDummy works?

nemesis
    Free Member

Yes 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Someone's been wearing my trousers’ is closed to new replies.