• This topic has 62 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by moose.
Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Someone is blackmailing me with video of me doing something shameful.
  • enfht
    Free Member

Before the mods had a seizure and deleted the post, what sensible advice did the OP receive?

tuffty
    Free Member

Damn, was looking forward to the original thread. Could have turned into a STW classic.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Before the mods had a seizure and deleted the post, what sensible advice did the OP receive?

Never show your knob to anyone on the internet.

MrNice
    Free Member

or alternatively, get in their first and show your knob to *everyone* so the threat is meaningless

MrNice
    Free Member

unfortunately I had to work this morning. Did we ever find out what the OP planned to do? (the knob photo OP not the Apollo OP, that is)

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I think it was somewhere in line with your own initial advice and he was off to show his to knob to all of his friends and family.

jekkyl

the Op also said it was under another log in and the mob were still to decipher which big hitter it might have been.
    *this thread deleted in ….5…4…3..*

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Oh, I think the pseudonym had already been ascertained.

MrNice
    Free Member

I can’t won’t take the credit for that masterplan, someone else posted it this morning

mogrim

What thread this morning? no idea what you’re all on about, this is a true dilema please take it seriously, what if my wife finds out?

If you can really be bothered Google has a cached version of it. Quirrel was certainly on fire this morning 😀

enfht
    Free Member

Was the OP in a relationship?

jekkyl

I must have missed that bit on my drive to work 😥
    Please explain mr 3fish and nice!

fasthaggis

the Op also said it was under another log in and the mob were still trying to decipher which big hitter idiot it might have been.

I was sure it was hora. 😉

Stevet1
    Free Member

You better get used to riding that Apollo from now on is all the advice I can give.

Coyote
    Free Member

I think I may have “outed” the OP. There was the original post under a pseudonym and later on suspiciously similar follow up under his recognised name.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

So what do you reckon the crack is with the similar post from five years ago? Does the fella’s alter-ego have some kind of kinky internets Turrette Syndrome?

chip
    Free Member

I have a friend who used to have regular video chats with woman from the US.
    I asked was he not bothered that they could record his video sessions and show them to others.
    He said he could not care less.

As he was blessed with an appendage like a babies arm and absolutely no sense of shame.

cloudnine
    Free Member

What would Hora do??

Maybe just pay the money.. it might all just go away

richmars

while this lady jiggled her ample frontage for him

I don’t remember size being mentioned in the original post. Maybe you are the OP?

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I don’t remember size being mentioned in the original post. Maybe you are the OP?

No, you’re right, they were referred to only as “tits”. I appear to have embellished the story for effect, and mixed it with his previous sexploits from five years previous.

choppersquad
    Free Member

Getting back to that awesome Apollo video, I think more manufacturers should sell their bikes by mentioning that they have a “full set of suspension”.

Xylene
    Free Member

Quirrel was certainly on fire this morning

Why thank you kind sir, it was almost back to my days of trolling ESL teacher forums in the feverish posting excitement I had yesterday morning.

moose
    Free Member

After a quick google, seems it’s quite common. Get’s worse if your Skype and Facebook account are linked, allows the blackmailer to post a link to your entire friends list. All very odd.

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Someone is blackmailing me with video of me doing something shameful.’ is closed to new replies.