Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Somebody has to start it – Strictly
  • dannyh
    Free Member

Three months. THREE MONTHS. Three months of this toss. Again.

How it still goes on in this day and age, I don’t know.

Can’t the beeb just commission a three month Ray Mears / Guy Martin / Rob Warner (ok maybe not Warner) lock out?

Saturday evening night rides might have to become de rigeur.

imnotverygood

Love it. Can’t wait.

dannyh
    Free Member

Love it. Can’t wait.

Trolling has to be believable, I’m afraid. Try harder next time you want to take the piss.

dannyh
    Free Member

Edmund realises Strictly is on again……..

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well done OP, you did it 😆

thepurist

Don’t worry I’m sure the new series of Top Gear will keep you all happy.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Can’t the beeb just commission a three month Ray Mears / Guy Martin / Rob Warner (ok maybe not Warner) lock out?

I’d rather watch strictly.

john_drummer
    Free Member

No, nobody has to mention it. Why did you have to? There are other channels you know, and not just the Simon Cowell Karaoke Show

ironnigel
    Free Member

OK, you started it. Let’s agree to end it.

Three months??!!! Not sure whether or not to start a Creationism thread.

Three months??!!! I’m going to end it.

<sound of muffled shotgun blast heard off-stage>

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

There’s some quality eye candy this year. Eye candy FTW.

mtbfix

The Mrs went to bed early so got to watch Resistance instead. Still, Strictly was recorded and will be back tomorrow. At least Strictly’s never short if ‘something for the dads’.

northernmatt

I’ll be watching it until Ola gets voted off as I do every year. The missus can watch it to the end after that.

dannyh
    Free Member

I must admit, there is a certain je me sais quoi about certain participant. I give you Aliona and ‘that dress’.

Still don’t like the programme, mind.

ironnigel
    Free Member

@mtb fix – reminds of “Christmas Turkey and all the trimmings for £20. That’s why Moms go to Iceland. “A 20 year old bouncing up and down on your cock for £20. That’s why Dads go to Thailand”

somafunk

Never watched it as i’m single and don’t own a TV but if that pic above is anything to go by then i imagine the majority of folk sad men watch it for the chance of a costume gusset disaster that spills rotten giblets from her exposed undercarriage and splays them across the stage to applause from the audience and a 10 from the judges.

ironnigel
    Free Member

^^ Brilliant^^

I genuinely salute you sir! I have no hat to take off. I have removed my earphones instead.

Thank you. Really, really thank you.

Gary_M
    Free Member

men watch it for the chance of a costume gusset disaster that spills rotten giblets from her exposed undercarriage

I’ve never watched it and I have a tv. That statement sounds like you have issues.

wilburt
    Free Member

Love it, does anyone know which sequins are best for a winter jersey?

benji
    Free Member

Enjoyed it thank you, thought Trixie from Call the Midwife danced very nicely. The weather lady unfortunately can’t and looked like anyone’s aunty at a wedding reception. As for Peter Andre please can we just lose him early, is there nothing he won’t turn up on.

In other news, scientists have discovered televisions come with a selection of channels and an off button, who would have thought it.

dannyh
    Free Member

As for Peter Andre please can we just lose him early, is there nothing he won’t turn up on.

I doubt he’ll turn up on Jordan again. Even he’s not that publicity hungry.

stumpy01

I like it. Simple Sat evening entertainment, with no Simon Cowell in sight.

There’s a lot worse on TV to get worked about….

ineedabeer
    Free Member

3 months of this crap and to top it all she bloody records it whilst she is watching it!

Drac

Just awful. My Mrs insists on watching that and the X-factor. No wonder I work weekends

matt_outandabout

I too leave the room, as mrs_oab and a couple of the lads watch x-factor and strictly. Meh, bike furtling and X-box here I come…

ineedabeer
    Free Member

Same here Drac thank god I was on nights last night 😯

RustySpanner

I like it too.
    🙂

But then again, I used to like One Man & His Dog as small child.

Tenner on which pair end up together?

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Somebody has to start it – Strictly’ is closed to new replies.