Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Some Pictures of Winter riding in Les Arcs…
  • ash

Is it possible to ride from the back of the Bellecote down to Peisey Nancroix

Yes 🙂

I’m surprised they’re keeping them running (even for bikes). In other places they’re shutting early.

I’m not surprised. 1000’s of people have paid lots of money for late-season flights and accommodation. They should do what they can to give these people *something* to ski, even if it means pushing snow a long way down the mountain.

joolsburger
    Free Member

I bet that is mental I shall have to have a go. Can’t wait for July!

mansell
    Free Member

They will be starting to close down a large amount of the lifts from this weekend onwards and those that stay open will be used for downloading from higher up where there is snow. At the moment the skiing is fairly horrendous and involves walking through patches of mud and rocks. The resort should be staying open until advertised (30th April) however there will be very limited snow cover and lift access by then.

However…they are keeping the funi open until that date and are happy for bikes to go on. Last few weekends there have been up to 50 dh bikers there. The lobster pots in Peisey are also open to bikes so it is possible to ride a large proportion of the mountain, as long as you don’t mind a bit of a pedal in places. We went across the Vanoise express with our bikes the other day with no issues at all! They are encouraging VTTs in many areas around here and even doing bike rentals from the ski shops as they realise the ski season is done!

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Some Pictures of Winter riding in Les Arcs…’ is closed to new replies.