• This topic has 37 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by hora.
Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Some people just need a good slap to the face
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member
    d45yth
    Free Member

I can think of many things that should be done to someone who does something like that…a slap isn’t one of those and putting them down is too good for them too!

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

I have no words to describe how angry I am right now!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

“Understandably both he and his family are in a state of total shock and cannot believe someone would do this.”

I can, & I’m unable to put my thoughts on here about the shitbag that carried out the attack.
    Hope the lad’s ok.

SaxonRider

My son was a cadet until a couple of months ago. I can’t imagine how I would have felt had such a thing happened to him. Good Lord.

Like egf, above, I hope he’s okay. And that the perpetrator gets whatever is coming to him.

chewkw
    Free Member

Greater Manchester Police said the offender, described as black or Asian, 5ft 8in tall and wearing a dark hooded top, then walked off without saying a word.

The perpetrator probably radicalised himself and anyone in uniform is a target but obviously a 15 year old is an easier target.

If your children are in uniform do warn them not to be alone as they could be target for some of the radicals.

CountZero

I’m with Chewkw, that’s exactly what I was thinking. Difficult to think of any other reason to do such a thing.
    Heavy application to the body of a pickaxe handle or baseball bat would seem to be in order here.
    Scumbag.

1981miked
    Free Member

How utterly repulsive and disgusting! What the heck is the country coming to when we can’t raise funds for war veterans past and present!

I bet the perpetrator feels like a proper “man” now. Doing his bit for the halfwits of this country!

I hope somebody finds him and burns him!

Arsehole!

I get so angry at these things…

senorj

Agreed.
    Very sad.what a swearing coward.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I get so angry at these things…

It’s a pity more people on here don’t get angry about this kind of stuff.
    Ah well, if he’s ever caught & arrested I’m sure he’ll get a fair trial.

MoreCashThanDash

Interestingly, Police in Derby are investigating threats made to kill an army cadet poppy seller last weekend.

Hate to think there’s any sort of link between these awful incidents beyond a copycat idiot

chewkw
    Free Member

These sort of incidents will continue to happen because there are plenty of homegrown zombies.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

That is disgusting, our veterans need all the help they can get, as the government doesn’t seem that keen to provide once they’ve served their purpose…

1981miked
    Free Member

I’m sure he will!

His name will be in lights at the local looney bin aswell.

“U da man Bruv”

I hope he gets what he deserves, what is wrong with some people? How is that justifiable behaviour, even in your clearly moronic and dis functional brain.

I’d quite happily “interview” him in a room with just me and it ( can’t call it a him because it is clearly from another breed of cowardly, stupid and insensitive animal).

MoreCashThanDash

Internet hardmen really don’t help though.

1981miked
    Free Member

I know… Just typing my feelings.

sc-xc

This will add further fuel to the knuckle dragging EDL/Britain First morons who love this sort of thing.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

As I’ve already said, this is terrible, but it is a bit weird how this provokes such outrage, but politicians abusing youngsters is ignored.

For example:

http://exaronews.com/articles/5393/met-starts-investigation-into-child-sex-abuse-at-dolphin-square

‘Ex minister encouraged others to cut boys with a knife’

‘Head pushed under water whilst raped by MP’

There’s too much sickness in this world, that’s for sure

Dark-Side

Quite some tangent there JHJ.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Nothing surprises me with MP’s either, but I’m a lot more concerned about the original subject. Aren’t you?

The perpetrator probably radicalised himself

Probably not, he would’ve needed some help, of that I’m sure. No idea where from though. Any ideas?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Quite some tangent there JHJ.

KaesaeJHJ does this a lot. Almost certainly because of “the man”. Or something.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

The perpetrator probably radicalised himself

Probably not, he would’ve needed some help, of that I’m sure. No idea where from though. Any ideas?

I understand that most radicalization is a result of Wahhabism, which is strongly linked to Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia.

Do you know how many people the Saudi government have beheaded of late?

Why isn’t that covered in the UK media?

Strange that the UK has such extensive trade links with Saudi Arabia, as I understand, the arms trade is very profitable.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Similar has just happened in out little town. Some dumb ass threatened a local cadet last Sunday with being shot by the Taliban. One of those moments when you wish you’d have been there. Hes subsequently been arrested and done nothing more than fuel the hatred towards normal Asian folk on stupid local Facebook pages! He does have history tho!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Haven’t the faintest but I’m intrigued so tell me, & why.
    Oh & while were’e on, tell me what nationalities they were please.

chewkw
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive – Member

Their govt can behead the entire population if they wish as that is their country/kingdom. None of my business besides doing so will also help reduce the human population. The planet is full!

🙄

Phil_H

Re Saudi Arabia, 59 up until the middle of October.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Heavy application to the body of a pickaxe handle or baseball bat would seem to be in order here.

Their govt can behead the entire population if they wish as that is their country/kingdom. None of my business besides doing so will also help reduce the human population. The planet is full!

I suppose I should give you credit for being consistent at least. Rather than the usual “give me 5 minutes alone and a baseball bat” internet hardmanship combined with a “do you know they stone people?”.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Re Saudi Arabia, 59 up until the middle of October.

So what nationalities & why? Cos if theyr’e all Saudis & have broken some Saudi law where the sentence is death then I couldn’t give a toss. If there’s some UK citizens who are in Saudi & have broken some Saudi law where the sentence is death, then I still couldn’t give a toss. Wherever you live you should abide by that country’s laws, or suffer the consequences, simple really. (not sure I’ll agree with this should sharia law ever come in here though)

chewkw
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon – Member
    I suppose I should give you credit for being consistent at least. Rather than the usual “give me 5 minutes alone and a baseball bat” internet hardmanship combined with a “do you know they stone people?”.

Who am I to say of another Kingdom?
    Their country, their land and their rules so do as they wish and why should I stick my nose in their business?
    … do as they wish with their own people. 🙄

fasternotfatter
    Free Member

The cadet only suffered minor burns!! The guy who did it smelled of alcohol as well so this might not actually be an attack by ISIS or Al Qaeda as muslims don’t drink alcohol. The perpetrator might have been a street drinker or suffering from a mental illness so it might be a little bit harsh to put him down or beat him with a baseball bat or pickaxe handle. Some of the comments on here would not look out of place on the Daily Mail.

hora
    Free Member

Yesterday I was next to the original link/location. 6 red-berret wearing young men were stood on the corner dressed in suits drinking a pint each and laughing and joking, all had multiple medals on their suits.

I bet no one would have even dared to attack them.

Funny how the attacks here in the UK are always on the unarmed. What does that say?

Lifer
    Free Member

hora – Member
    Funny how the attacks here in the UK are always on the unarmed. What does that say?

That it’s illegal to carry weapons?

esselgruntfuttock – Member
    (not sure I’ll agree with this should sharia law ever come in here though)

There are Sharia courts operating in the UK.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

The cadet only suffered minor burns!! The guy who did it smelled of alcohol as well so this might not actually be an attack by ISIS or Al Qaeda as muslims don’t drink alcohol. The perpetrator might have been a street drinker or suffering from a mental illness so it might be a little bit harsh to put him down or beat him with a baseball bat or pickaxe handle. Some of the comments on here would not look out of place on the Daily Mail.

At last, all the ‘it musta been the muslims!’ was getting a bit stupid

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

So what nationalities & why? Cos if theyr’e all Saudis & have broken some Saudi law where the sentence is death then I couldn’t give a toss. If there’s some UK citizens who are in Saudi & have broken some Saudi law where the sentence is death, then I still couldn’t give a toss. Wherever you live you should abide by that country’s laws, or suffer the consequences, simple really. (not sure I’ll agree with this should sharia law ever come in here though)

That’s right! Universal human rights are a local issue!

hora
    Free Member

There are Sharia courts operating in the UK.

There are unspoken playground rules.

Doesn’t make either legal or adult/grown up.

Lifer
    Free Member

hora – Member

“There are Sharia courts operating in the UK.”

There are unspoken playground rules.

Doesn’t make either legal or adult/grown up.

They are completely legal.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

in so far as they don’t contravene state laws

A bit like Judge Judy

hora
    Free Member

They are completely legal.

Not quite so.
    They aren’t legal in the eyes of the law. Only UK law is the law of the land.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Some people just need a good slap to the face’ is closed to new replies.