Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Some of the best acoustic covers by unknowns I have ever heard!
  • chojin
    Free Member

I’ve just spent the last couple of hours listening to the vast back-catalogue of covers from a chap called Mike Massé. He performs in a pizza place somewhere in the US with his mate to an audience of what seems about 10.

Find a song on his YouTube channel that you like and have a listen… He’s a bit of a wasted talent in my opinion.

One to get you started:

(Africa by Toto)

Enjoy 🙂

Kevevs
    Free Member

I think it was G-something, some northern skiffle band I can’t remember. It was a cover of J-lo’s Jennie From the Block. Can’t find it anywhere. really funny.

ART

Already bored on Jools Holland … and then this! Cranberries Linger … lovely 🙂

chojin
    Free Member

Just listening to his version of Space Oddity.

Brilliant!

Kevevs
    Free Member

Met a student Girl in Hull called Mel who swore blind she could sing Linger just like Dolores. Well we got on, Got private, and got a bit drunk, thinking we would have some fun etc… no she wanted to sing Linger non stop just like Dolores. Oh brilliant night that was.

chojin
    Free Member

Kevevs – Member

Met a student Girl in Hull called Mel who swore blind she could sing Linger just like Dolores. Well we got on, Got private, and got a bit drunk, thinking we would have some fun etc… no she wanted to sing Linger non stop just like Dolores. Oh brilliant night that was.

Thanks for that.

LabWormy

Excellent!

Thank you very much.

Kuco

Liking Comfortably Numb.

ska-49
    Free Member

Wow! Hate the originals but I’m actually enjoying all the covers. Good find.

Lifer
    Free Member

…it’s just covers.

RRD
    Free Member

Butchered “I still haven’t found what I’m looking for”
    In my opinion

chojin
    Free Member

Lifer – Member
    …it’s just covers.

Correct. Which is why I used the word “covers” in the title.

Did you notice?

donal
    Free Member

“Only” an instrumental, but this girl can play guitar. lots of very very good stuff on youtube.

Slightly OT, but well worth it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Some of the best acoustic covers by unknowns I have ever heard!’ is closed to new replies.