Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • some good news, to offset all the sad stories on here
  • spchantler
    Free Member

after nearly 3 years i’m about to see my boys tomorrow, age 8, 11 and 15. i’ve not been allowed even a phone call since their mother and i split up, been going through a court battle since then, where i’ve been accused of all sorts of stuff, and had to fight tooth and nail to disprove everything. its been a long time coming, and its been pretty tough at times. so to all those going through similar, or not being able to be with the ones you love, hang in there, it gets better. oh, and my band is supporting the lovely loch lomond tonight. which is nice.

argoose
    Free Member

Pleased for you mate

mogrim

Nice, have a good time and spoil them rotten. After 3 years they deserve it 🙂

mrlugz
    Free Member

Enjoy it!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This has made me smile. Good luck, and good on you for sticking at it, they’re lucky chaps!

molgrips
    Free Member

Holy shit, three years? Glad you have got somewhere though.

somouk
    Free Member

Good luck and take it easy with them, 3 years is a long time for a kid not to see a parent.

Spoil them rotten!

carlosg
    Free Member

what fantastic news! I can’t even think of how not seeing my 2 boys for 3 years would feel. I’d be drinking plenty of fluids tonight it’s probably going to be a bit dusty tomorrow.

Spoil them rottten and have an amazing day , your post has made me feel all smiley inside 😀

jamj1974

Have a wonderful day!

beanieripper
    Free Member

Hmmm, nice. Enjoy it, life is short.

althepal

That sound absolutely shit. Hope it goes well tonight and tomorrow.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

That’s good news, the best things in life are always worth the perseverance. Enjoy every minute.

white101

well done on sticking at it, it takes a lot of strength. enjoy your time with the kids

joepose
    Free Member

Dont worry if it all goes pear shaped tomorrow – tomorrow isnt pivotal, you have years to re-aquaint. Hvae fun 🙂

paulos
    Free Member

I work a 12 hour shift pattern and when im on day shifts i dont see my girls and i get mardy.I hope you have a fantastic weekend together, it must have taken mighty strength for you to do what you have done.

Bunnyhop

Wow you have been patient, good for you for hanging on in there.

I’m guessing they’ll be a little shy at first and them leap all over you. Have a great time.

thegreatape
    Free Member

8, 11 and 15 – old enough to know that their dad has been fighting tooth and nail to see them. Have fun tomorrow.

fadda

Damn dusty, all of a sudden, here.

Good on you for fighting. I can’t imagine how difficult it’s been. I hope you have the most wonderful time!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘some good news, to offset all the sad stories on here’ is closed to new replies.