Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Some good news at last…
  • binners

well….. if you’re a bloke

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3072021.stm

thomthumb
    Free Member

hang on i’m off to the bogs

molgrips
    Free Member

Men who ejaculated more than five times a week

Five? That’s umm…. loads!

😳

noteeth
    Free Member

At last, an excuse!

DezB
    Free Member

“It’s a prostatic stagnation hypothesis. The more you flush the ducts out, the less there is to hang around and damage the cells that line them.”

Duuno about you, but I’m ready to go after reading that!

will
    Free Member

So when she questions “those” sites on the computer, you can finally say the doctor told me…

IHN

Yeah, but you have to trade it off against the fact that it’ll make you go blind and give you hairy palms.

I should know, I can only post here because I can touch type and shave my fingertips daily.

GrahamS

Five? Er, that’s loads!

Really?

My mate once confided that he had given up onanism to assist in getting his wife pregnant.

I was dismayed, “But how do you get up in the morning? How do you get to sleep at night? And what do you do at lunchtimes?”

xherbivorex
    Free Member

that article is almost 6 years old.
    crikey.

soobalias
    Free Member

wasnt it only a matter of weeks ago that cracking one off too much caused cancer

oh yeah.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7850666.stm

ah i see its an age thing, you are encouraged to be a w@nker in your forties.

MoreCashThanDash

“ah i see its an age thing, you are encouraged to be a w@nker in your forties” – well, that’s most of us safe then……

stonemonkey
    Free Member

hang on those two studies are contradictory (shock ! Horror! i want to see the methodology) but which one is right?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

My mate once confided that he had given up onanism to assist in getting his wife pregnant.

Which is actually a bad thing to do (unless they kept at it month-round, not just at it like bunnies for 36 hours once a month) – older sp3rm is less effective than ‘new’ sperm.

My wife regularly checked I was busy away at it when we were trying as it became such a chore having s3x all the time so she preferred me cracking them off when it wasn’t ‘prime time’.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Yep, pretty sure we’re back with “w@nking kills”, sadly.

GrahamS

mastiles_fanylion: indeed. According to “The Great Sperm Race” that was on the other night, abstaining from Hands Solos and bumping uglies once every two-three days is about optimal.

coffeeking
    Free Member

The two studies arent really contradictory – one says masturbation aids where sex doesnt due to sex introducing higher risks. The other says having a high drive and (therefore assumedly) having sex a lot as well increases your risks. These concur.

However there’s not much point in living longer if you dont get to do the real thing!

miketually
    Free Member

wasnt it only a matter of weeks ago that cracking one off too much caused cancer

More that a possible cause of frequent masturbation might be a cause of cancer.

My wife regularly checked I was busy away at it when we were trying as it became such a chore having s3x all the time so she preferred me cracking them off when it wasn’t ‘prime time’.

Too much info…

RudeBoy
    Free Member

To much info there Mastilles….

blu-tone
    Free Member

Based on this study, and speaking as a plumber, I would estimate that the overwhelming majority of MALE posters on STW must be well “in credit” by now.

However,

One can never be too careful !
    Time for a forearm smash.
    Crack on Lads !!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Surely this research offers a mixed blessing. On the one hand we’re enouraged to flush all those dangerous carcinogens five times a week. On the other, woman are going to start complaining about the increase risk of throat cancer.

grynch
    Free Member

errr… didn’t help me much. 😳

hora
    Free Member

On a serious note, ideally you should always pleasure yourself after along ride. It relieves alot of pressure from seating/constant pressure created.

On a joyous note who needs an excuse?

(This message has been typed for me by my lovely assistant as I can no longer see)

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

After my knackeroptomy i couldnt help but wonder if my pipes needed flushing out. It was strangely pleasurable

scruff
    Free Member

Invention of the Internet, rising birth rates, anyone else see a link there?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Number of pirates, rising birth rates, anyone else see a link there?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

as it became such a chore having s3x all the time so she preferred me cracking them off

what a very sad story 🙁

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

My 2 kids were in the back of the net within 4 wks of trying on both occasions. I really do feel sorry for those that have to turn having a baby into chore.

Sex when you are tyring for a baby is one of the most intense sensations around. I was gutted when it happened so quickly. I could really have gone another 4 wks at least.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Some good news at last…’ is closed to new replies.