Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)
  • SOME CHAV BASTARD IS ROLLIN OUT ON MY YETI 5!!!!
  • rmacattack
    Free Member

Did they strip the frame then?

davosaurusrex

The frame was stripped but when recovered the rascals had superglued a couple of dice valve caps to the headtube. Bonkers.

rmacattack
    Free Member

maybe there call card? anyway keep an eye on fleagay etc for parts coming up

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    themilo
    Free Member

Yay! Bunny hop OVER? WELL, I’ll try but ive always been crap at them. Apologies if I land on a scroat.

gregfreer
    Free Member

Think the bike is complete with nothing stripped. Will find out this week.

Bike is in forensics. I will update here with a special picture of the dice caps I have acquired once I get the bike back.

tumnurkoz
    Free Member

It really does make you wonder what their thought process really is! I had my bike stolen a few years ago and i wanted to go on a rampage. With no-one to get back at, it was so damn frustrating. Really glad you will get it back (and hopefully the scroats will be squared away!)

highclimber
    Free Member

Epic thread. here’s a big thumbs up to that man:

dabble
    Free Member

I’m filling up, that was a wonderous read- the lows of having your bike teefed and then the highs of finding it again, its been an emotional rollercoaster for me so i’ve no idea how you must be feeling.
    Congrats greg,
    Big Up Ed to the power of infinty.

gregfreer
    Free Member

And the bike is safely back with me. Locked up with a chain in the house. New burglar alarm installed. CCTV recording the drive constantly.

Still covered in finger print dust but will be cleaned ready for wales Saturday.

Thanks everybody.

Greg.

matt_outandabout

Whoooop!

gregfreer
    Free Member

And wondering what to do with my new dice caps!!!

Junkyard
    Free Member

can you say how it was recovered?
    glad it all turned out well for you and what an upgrade you have there 😀

forgotmename
    Free Member

Great stuff. well done.

mogrim

Nice, love the new dice caps! Now thrash the “f” out of her, she’ll thank you for it!

Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)

The topic ‘SOME CHAV BASTARD IS ROLLIN OUT ON MY YETI 5!!!!’ is closed to new replies.