Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Some angry…
  • teamhurtmore
    Free Member

…MPs on BBC QT tonight. The faux-passion from SNP, Tory and labour reps and the angry voices is a bit tiring. Not sure I would have said this before but thank goodness for Paddy and the bloke from the Torygraph. Fancy Paddy claiming that the SNP guy’s views was divorced from reality!!!

Flint, Yousef and McVey should learn from the other two…..

Two angry woman having a cat fight !!!!

chewkw
    Free Member

Bloody hell they are really full of themselves aren’t they. Bunch of zombie maggots.

chewkw
    Free Member

Nahhh … switching to Family Guy and American Dad now.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I think I have had enough too!! Will Yousef smile by the end? Paddy giving home quite a rough ride. Man v angry boy!!

jambalaya
    Free Member

I lasted 2 minutes, I’ve had enough if the referendum already from the Osbourne thread. The European elections and the surge of UKIP is far more important than Scotland’s yes/no vote.

philbert31
    Free Member

i don’t know, i think the SNP guy makes some good points. Ashdown is a class act compared to the rest of them though!

gordimhor

Well said the scotsman in the audience it is time for a divorce, and Osborne is a bully too. 😀

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

😀

Even Paddy got a wee bit cross there!!

gordimhor

Spooky Andy Neil is channelling Chewkw he just spoke about ” our zombie political apocalypse” 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I thought Cheekyw just had an auto post setup, we had Andrew Neil on our Oz version pissing all over the governments chips about how much trouble the economy is in down here. Well spoken and balanced.

chewkw
    Free Member

gordimhor – Member

Spooky Andy Neil is channelling Chewkw he just spoke about ” our zombie political apocalypse”

Missed that … damn!

Yes, on Channel 4 news they are already using the word “zombie” to describe the politicians but without the “maggot”. I will sue if they use my description … 😆

Told you (stw) I should have trade marked “zombie maggot”.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Some angry…’ is closed to new replies.