Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Sold on ebay…..
  • paulrockliffe
    Free Member

No contact from buyer, so I sent a message asking when they were going to pay. They've sent me a message saying the 22nd of December. No apology, no explanation, etc. I assume they don't have the money but get paid on the 22nd.

Don't really know how I should respond, any ideas?

Cheers.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

wait till the 22nd?

uplink
    Free Member

Take the money on the 22nd & then wait a week or so to post it off

wwaswas

check non-payment rules on ebay but I thinbk it allows 10 days or something so tey're probably withing that.

Jamie
    Free Member

You have to wait 10 days or something stupid like that to raise a non-payment case with ebay so just wait. Then as mentioned wait ages to post……

…..and get a neg feedback for late posting. Ebay is a harsh mistress for sellers these days.

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

I wasn't going to raise a non-payment dispute thing, I realise I'm limited in my options, but delaying the postage might be the best way to make the point. Maybe I should tell him it's my policy to take as long to post as a buyer does to pay!

It's more annoying because I have bought a few things on ebay today, if I paid for these after this buyer has paid up I would avoid PayPal withdrawal fees and not have to wait the 9 days it takes to transfer money into my account.

soma_rich
    Free Member

What an idiot was it a reasonable amount of money? Not that it makes any differance…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Sold on ebay…..’ is closed to new replies.