• This topic has 56 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by devs.
Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Soft shite footballers, what do they earn?
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Well Bert was certainly a tough old boot, thats true enough. But I didn’t learn a thing about hockey players not being so.

Careful what you say yossarian, the OP will wait until you’re on your own on G wing and give you a bit of a battering with a couple of mates for challenging his authority.
    Well that would never happen. I’m far too proffessional & don’t agree with violence. (unless I’m paying to watch it) 😆

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Yossarian, Hope that young lad from Stanley is ok

What young lad? & do you mean Stanley, Co Durham?

yossarian
    Free Member

I mean the young Accrington Stanley defender who suffered a bad head injury tonight. The game was abandoned after around 40 minutes as a consequence.

Probably just got a fat lip though eh?

spacemonkey

Don’t forget Eto recently signed for the Man City of Russia: Anzhi Makhachkala for something like £330k/week. Not a bad way to spend your twilight years (if getting paid shit loads for being a mercenary is your thang).

devs
    Free Member

Daft debate. All I have to say is stan collymore and Danny grewcock in the same after pub eating establishment. Which hard man do you think got his comeuppance?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Hope that lad from Stanley’s ok then. Don’t like to see sportsmen (or anyone) get that sort of injury.
    This is nasty,

& so is this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8voTc9A7qDQ

yossarian
    Free Member

That cut to the neck is horrible.

I played American football for a few years. We were taught that your helmet and pads were weapons, not protection. Guess it’s the same for hockey. Used to love running through the line and hammering the qb whilst he was looking the other way.

trailmonkey

of course it’s worth remembering that the huge salaries that epl players earn are a direct result of the media deregulation policies instigated by everyones favourite degenerative brain disease sufferer.

obviously a fact lost on the chav hating anti footballistas on this thread

binners

I’m with Stuart maconi on the whole rugby thing. ‘the only satisfying thing about rugby is getting the chance to watch solicitors and off-duty policemen get their heads kicked in’

Indeed

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Hard as nails…..

Edric64
    Free Member

I still play football (badly )its bloody hard work and a very good aerobic workout.Even at Western League level where the senior team at my club play there is a high level of skill .

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

All I have to say is stan collymore and Danny grewcock in the same after pub eating establishment. Which hard man do you think got his comeuppance?

Ooh, would that be the one who was beaten up by SIX lovely rugger gentlemen, would it? 😕 Yeah, cos that’s always gonna be a fair fight, eh?

At least research yer stories before posting about them. 🙄

TBH just some mindless thuggery that both footy and rugby suffer from. Hardly a thing to try and score points over really.

RealMan
    Free Member

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Nice to see these young men having a little dance:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRTlStScolw[/video]

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

And these ones! 😆

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nLmCuVZ4s0&feature=related[/video]

NZCol

I have a very good friend who has played in the SPL and EPL – he was on about 50k a week at the height of his career, about half that now.

devs
    Free Member

At least research yer stories before posting about them.

I have. I dunno where your version is from but I have no reason to doubt the account I heard. Oh, and Collymore was at my wedding just FYI like, not that it’s at all relevant in this case.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Soft shite footballers, what do they earn?’ is closed to new replies.