Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • sod it, i’m going to blow my trumpet!
  • alpin
    Free Member

in the last two days i’ve had three phone calls for work.

starting on monday teaching to a ‘large and important’ company in town.

another i have to finalise on tuesday but is garunteed and i can choose my own ‘style’, topics and hours.

the third from a local company newly started up by students who have spent their ‘new company’ gov. grant on (x6) 1 serie BMW’s each. think i will charge them a little more than i had envisaged after finding out this snipet of information.

have been pretty much sitting on my arse smoking for the past 2/3 weeks. been out of work since mid december.

brillinat. now going to look toward building up the sanderson to its former glory.

terrahawk
    Free Member

let’s hope your salary isn’t linked to your spelling, eh?

jova54
    Free Member

Good news alpin.

Any idiot who buys a Series 1 beemer (or 6) needs taking for all the’ve got left! 😉

I had a call from a prospective customer who wants me to deliver 4 training courses (at £105 each) in one day. Should be achievable and I’ll even give him a discount.

Best of luck in the future.

alpin
    Free Member

@ terrahawk. i think it is all the fluff and bread crumbs under my keyboard. my mum picked up on me missing out loads of letters the other day in an email. tried cleaning it and gave up after 5/% key….

re. the BMW thing. it’s a new student atart up company and they get given a whopping grant from the government for doing so. a GRANT, not a loan and in order to keep the grant and qualify for something next year they had to spend it all. a friend works there doing some graphic design/product design and gets paid €400/month for 50 hours/week. shits, huh?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘sod it, i’m going to blow my trumpet!’ is closed to new replies.