Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Socket type pins for SS Nano/Nukeproof Neutron
  • svalgis
    Free Member

I’m looking to buy a pair of Superstar Nano or Nukeproof Neutron (probably the latter as I prefer their graphics and I’m buying stuff from CRC anyway). I’d like to replace the grub screws with ones that are installed with a socket/spanner. Sadly, it seems that actually providing measurements is a big no-no in the after market pedal pin business.
    Would these fit? Other suggestions?

svalgis
    Free Member

Come to think of it, I guess I might as well buy the thru-pin version Nano which will remove any potential issue with too long threads. Then it’s just a matter of matching the diameter, but that seems fairly standardized from what I can gather (though I still find it ridicilous that it’s not written in the description of any pins on any website I’ve checked).

Northwind

The ones Exotic sell will probably fit- though they don’t look the grippiest.

First question is, why? Grub screws mean low profile and they give excellent grip (because rather than being a flat top like a lot of hex types, they’ve got a hollow point, ie lots of cookie cutter edge)

The sizes do vary from pedal to pedal but will probably be M4.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Socket type pins for SS Nano/Nukeproof Neutron’ is closed to new replies.