Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Social mobility- Condem style
  • BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Hey, I have a missus with big boobs….a slim body and a good brain who happens to be working tonight!

So do I, really .

bwaarp
    Free Member

Yeah but does she like threesomes with other ladies?

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

No, but her friend does

rudebwoy
    Free Member

glad thats sorted between our aspiring social scientists–give em women with big mammaries and an open mind–

Meanwhile in the real world, the increasingly desperate measures the authorities are going too in order to ‘balance da books’–

London housing ‘costs’ have been so distorted, the ‘market’ is patently not working– again the blame is the ‘poor’– kick a dog enough times and it will bite back.

Speaking with ‘friends’ at the sharp end dahn landan- rioting is inevitable — not a threat , its a last resort ,not sure if there are many history ‘studiers’ –but its a long tradition in this society……

stumpyjon

London housing ‘costs’ have been so distorted, the ‘market’ is patently not working

I’d agree with that, house prices spirralled upwards because of stupid lending by the banks. The market would have rather spetacularly corrected itself if it had been allowed to (admittedly the impact on many would have pretty terrible) rather than the previous and current administrations shoring up the banking sector which will now inevitably make the same mistakes in a few years time. The market has no conscience and as such will tend to spike in either direction. A good government will act as the conscience for the market predicting and curbing excesses before they become an issue, i.e. making the banks face up to their lending stupidity before it all went wrong. A poor government will still intervene but only after the event when it has no choice and little room for manouvre, which is pretty much where we are now.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Social mobility- Condem style’ is closed to new replies.