Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 775 total)
  • Soccerball 2016/2017 – Jumpers For Goalposts Megathread.
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

what Binners said they are different players

Shearer will get you more goals Rooney will make more difference to the team

Ideally you would have wanted both

Junkyard
    Free Member

what Binners said they are different players

Shearer will get you more goals Rooney will make more difference to the team

Ideally you would have wanted both

dirtyrider
    Free Member

English football has never been as low as that Iceland match though,

Whole of the 2014 world cup ?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

“comparing apples and pears” . cop out answer…. which kind of gives me your answer…! Both English forwards playing in the PL era, who would you rather have?

dirtyrider
    Free Member

oh, great goal for Rooney, but Maureen would have gone mental had it sailed over the bar, and rightly so,

binners

It didn’t though, did it? Thats the point.

When he was asked about the bicycle kick against City I posted above, he was honest enough to say that he practiced it all the time and 99 times out of 100 it went over the bar. I suspect he was being falsely modest

Either way, he didn’t half pick his moment to deliver the one that didn’t. The match winner in the 87th minute of a derby match

Junkyard
    Free Member

Maureen would have gone mental

wow you used a womans name to belittle him

What a comic genius you are and oh so original

FFS just discuss the game lets not do childish [ and sexist] name calling as well eh
    Out the gutter we can do this

PrinceJohn

I’d rather have Shearer – at times Rooney has been a negative influence wanting away

dragon
    Free Member

Everyone would surely have Shearer proper world class. Where as Rooney is good but a bit of a flat track bully and goes missing in big games. Rooney’s performance in the Euros was dismal.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

22nd January, and I’m calling that as one of the over reactions of 2017

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

98th min penalty Holy Mary mother of God my heart !

dragon
    Free Member

Let’s lighten the mood with yesterdays bizarre Scottish cup draw video, what had Sir Rod been drinking?

Scottish Cup Draw vid

jambalaya
    Free Member

Result: Hull 2 ManU 1
    Morhino: Hull 1 ManU 1

#AlternativeFacts 🙂

binners

What on earth is going on with Liverpool? They look like we did under LVG. Sideways – sideways – backwards. All the possession and no attacking threat whatsoever. And as shocking as ever at the back.

Having gone to Anfield the other week for the Plymouth game and seeing how absolutely woeful they were, I stuck a few quid on Wolves at 9/1 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

you will be able to treat Mrs binners to a nice meal out at the expensive kebab shop then

tiggs121
    Free Member

9/1 is looking good just now.

binners

😀

That’s paying for Cow Pie in the George tonight JY

Junkyard
    Free Member

euphemism?

binners

Nope. Your dream vegan meal mate….

😀

binners

WTF? Spurs are two nil down to Wycombe Wanderers?!! 😯

tiggs121
    Free Member

Unlike Liverpool…I reckon they will still win this one.

binners

Just watching the days games on MOTD. I bloody love the FA cup!!some quality games today!

jambalaya
    Free Member

WTF? Spurs are two nil down to Wycombe Wanderers?!!

I saw that, was afraid to check the FT score, crazy world, typical Spurs

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Doesnt look like LFC will be taking any points off Chelsea next week. Total meltdown from them. If they lose it’s their season over.

Hope they can prove me wrong though, take some points and keep it interesting for the chasing pack.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

They’ll still be in the race for the top 4 even if Chelsea beat them on Tueasday – and let’s face it, most clubs would rather be 4th than win a cup.

Garry_Lager

Sunderland cyclists beware! Darron Gibson signed today. Desperate measures from Moyes, but he doesn’t have two hapennies to rub together up there.

Good player Gibson when fit and off the ale. Which is never.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Sutton away. would have been nicer if they got to play at the Emirates in the Emirates fa cup but a great draw for both of them. still some big cloooobs left so quarters and semi final looking tasty.

binners

binners

Blimey! Liverpool have clearly decided their recent defending hasn’t had enough of a comedy element to it. You’d be embarrassed for your local pub team ‘defending’ a set piece like that. Let’s all just meander around, having a chat

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Arsenal being Arsenal too.

Rockape63
    Free Member

I predicted Watford would turn us over tonight. It’s that time in the season! 🙁

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Big opportunity lost – had they beaten Watford and then Chelsea at the weekend the gap would have been 3 points!

Looking tight for the top 4 places now – great results tonight god the Manc clubs. And…..odds on Leicester going down?!

binners

Still can’t see past Chelski winning it, but it makes tomorrow night interesting. It’s game on for those top four places. You’d be a brave man to put money on it. Or the FA Cup finalists. Great stuff! 😀

And Leisecter could go down. And still potentially make it further in the Chamions League. ‘Doing a Leeds’ compressed into one season

MSP

A couple of months ago, Aguero was apparently the only world class player in the premier league, but the way the front three of Sane, Jesus and Sterling are gelling, he may be losing his starting place.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

They’ll probably just rotate more. Aguero does seem a bit injury prone and it’s good to have other options, which apparently you need to have to challenge on all fronts.

What’s up with United? Poor tonight and three draws and a late win over Boro on the bounce. Is that the good run over?

Junkyard
    Free Member

not very good at breaking down deep teams as they dont really have players who run with the ball beat a man and create space.

Bit slow as well.
    dont think the table lies decent but not top class.

binners

I just knew we were going to draw tonight. When faced with an opportunity, we seem to have spurned it all season. Nowhere near ruthless enough yet. Too many draws from games that should have been won comfortabley

howsyourdad1
    Free Member
    senorj

Is that the good run over?

Fingers crossed. snigger :-).

binners

Goal of the season from Hazard yesterday then?

Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 775 total)

The topic ‘Soccerball 2016/2017 – Jumpers For Goalposts Megathread.’ is closed to new replies.