Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 89 total)
  • So why aren't you riding today??
  • tazzymtb

so basically we're all either an ikkle bit poorly (me included)and need to MTFU

or

we're all afraid of the poo weather and need the MTFU,hmmmmm i'm noticing a trend 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Still ill 😥 Was due to have led a ride today, really dislike letting people down.

swoosh
    Free Member

I'm not riding today because I really really wanted to take my bike apart, weigh every single item on it and clean it all. About to start putting it together again now. minus headset and forks – forks are being sent to be serviced soon.

Riding tomorrow though, even though I should be writing a report on hydraulic structures for college!

matt_outandabout

I feel like poo. Had a day off work, sweated through the night and alternating cold n hot sweats now. 🙁

AndyP
    Free Member

Mrs away for the weekend so I'm stuck with the boys. 3hrs on the turbo tonight after they're in bed and 2hrs on the rollers tomorrow before they wake up. Still, bloody miserable outside anyway

ahwiles
    Free Member

hurty foot.

filling my day with a mix of diy, baking, and johhny cash.

Sam

Sorting books VAT and return….

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Teetosugars – 80mile trip to the dog groomers???? WTF???

We've just moved..

grumm
    Free Member

Still ill 🙁

iainc

foot in plaster – week 5, knees burstin' through lack of use…..

backhander
    Free Member

Building the bike back up after a trip to the powdercoaters.
    Afan tomorrow!

NikNak7890
    Free Member

Recovering from surgery on my collarbone 2 weeks ago, and waiting for the all clear from the Consultant.
    So instead, I'm planning a Mountain Biking foray into Morocco for next year 😆

cheers_drive

Needed to do stuff this morning and it's blowing a gale now so I can't be bothered to get out on the road bike.
    Off to Afan tomorrow though 😀

TinMan
    Free Member

Went running with a club and did 39:06 for 10km. I'm happy 🙂

Legs are kippered now though!. MTBing tomorrow when the weathers nicer 😆

Alcopop
    Free Member

Too busy fannying about on the internet to bother with that riding malarky

metalheart
    Free Member

I was getting the Soul rebuilt this morning and now it is proper crap outside again. Been raining for days and everywhere abouts is pretty much flooded.

Its looking 40 days and 40 nights at the moment. So only about another 37 to go…

RichPenny
    Free Member

Was going on CG's ride, but glad it was cancelled as I've got loads done around the house. Shopping trip to buy mines in Salisbury followed by a gig tonight means no time. Long road ride tomorrow though, then night ride monday 🙂

zaskar
    Free Member

Bushwacked – Member
    I've got a cold so can't make it out – well that's my excuse for today

What's yours?

Give us a chance!

Just got home from work and bikes need servicing…

epicsteve
    Free Member

Wasn't particularily nice this morning but made it out for a short local loop first thing. Seems nicer out now so hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow.

jam-bo

cos the dart was honking down by midday today. 10yrs out of a boat and i'd forgotten how much fun WhiteWater Kayaking could be.

perfect accompianment to biking i reckon.

ride when its dry, boat when its wet.

Mattie_H
    Free Member

I have a cold and I'm stuck in the office writing a lecture. The levels of self-pity are rising as the sun gradually comes out…

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

Jambo – look like I’ll back in a boat this week after about 8 years – daughter is doing canoeing for her A level PE – sort of looking forward to been back in a boat

jam-bo

its ace. kinda wonder why I gave it up now.

it was a chance meeting with an old paddling mate that got me back into it.

the dart was ace today. big, bouncy grade 3 fun…

jedi

i am not riding as i bruised my ribs and concussed myself a bit tuesday, rode vert yesterday and am sore today 🙂

herts tmrw though 🙂 🙂

fingerbike
    Free Member

helmet knackered from crash, So I went today to get a basic replacement while the crash replacement gets sorted out on nice lid… and hired a van for Afan tomorrow.. 😀

Swayndo
    Free Member

Really awful weather here (East Ross), but Saturday is the family day for me anyway. Hopefully tomorrow will be nicer.

radoggair
    Free Member

3 5 spot cracks

This is bloody why i dont service my bike. Obviously when i say I service my bike,i really mean bigdugsbaws.
    Anyway, 3 turner cracks so waiting for new parts to arrive and weather way to sh1tty to road bike, wind more than the rain
    Might 30 min turbo train later though

mrsflash
    Free Member

because it's raining and I'm lazy and wanted a lie in.

user-removed
    Free Member

Just back from the shops via the scenic route. Took my lovely, retro, rigid Kona, just for kicks. Sun shining here now and I really quite fancy going back out!!

Gary_C

'Cos i've lots to do.

Out up Rivi tomorrow tho. 😀

Fozlett

Because i've got a broken foot – not a happy bunny – will basically miss all of the autumn colours and be back riding for the depths of winter – Ah well, having fun looking at new bikes and lights!!!

Peregrine
    Free Member

Child minding duties – its my weekend with my daughters, which is fun so i don't really miss the bike.

aP
    Free Member

Been marking out my cross course for tomorrow. Out at 7.30am tomorrow morning, hoping to be home before 8pm.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

shoulder still bad. will find out what the problem is Monday

zaskar
    Free Member

I can't believe my luck-I have the runs and can't go outside without running back in for the toilet!

Blaming yesterdays awesome ride while swallowing some singletrack gloop!

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

raining cats and dogs here on/off all day so couldn't be buggered to go out think the weather will be bit better tomorrow so out tomorrow then off to Cyprus on tues for a week for a family friends wedding no bike 😥

slartybartfast
    Free Member

Been making a waterwheel pattern, hopefuly get out tomorrow.

forge197
    Free Member

where to start………

jimmy

flu. Compounded by riding GT black on Friday with flu.

zaskar
    Free Member

Still have the runs!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘So why aren't you riding today??’ is closed to new replies.