Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • So whose gonna win the Olympic MTB XC on Sat & Sun?
  • Trimix
    Free Member

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

+ remember Sagan is riding it….. He is pretty fit!!!! Let’s see where he finishes!?!? He also has considerable MTB experience.

fifeandy
    Free Member

I’d be amazed if more than 10% on here could clear all the climbs, and maybe 25% or so could ride all the A lines.

ferrals
    Free Member

And the two groups would probably be mutually exclusive!

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

Wonder how fast they’d ride the A-lines. Or the climbs.

wildheart
    Free Member

Sagan will start at the BACK of the field due to having no UCI racing MTB points.However,that course stays wide for a good chunk of time.If Sagan can get through the pack he could trouble the top boys.Can’t wait. 🙂

DT78
    Free Member

What time tomorrow is the men’s on? Hoping after 3 so I can get back from a christening 🙁

Kuco

I think its 4:25pm again.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Called Rissveds for the win, also had a cheeky side bet at 10/1!

I don’t think the camera work did the course any favours, the climbs looked grippy as hell and the decents tricky enough to race on at threshold. I’d like to have a race on there.

scaredypants

I think its 4:25pm again.

I thought I saw 4.30 somewhere, so yeah, ^ that

That Absolon vid was good, thanks – goven that “all” vids underestimate pace and difficulty, I’d call that tricky and BLOODY FAST !

aracer
    Free Member

Are you having Sagan’s dreams for him?

dryroasted
    Free Member

Im sure Sagan will win, you heard it here first

Trimix
    Free Member

When you watch the vid it seems so fast you think its on fast forward. Then some bugger overtakes !

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘So whose gonna win the Olympic MTB XC on Sat & Sun?’ is closed to new replies.