Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • so, who's uptonogood this weekend?
  • maxtorque

Yeah, those super deep muddy bits were actually not to bad, as long as you “went in” with the right speed and gear! You could just plough through them, as the bottom of the muddy puddles was actually hard enough to get some grip and not sink surprisingly!

drofluf
    Free Member

Rode bits of the course last night, it’s drying out nicely! Even Ginge bridge was rideable!

weeksy

I’ll be out on them again today 🙂

maxtorque

drofluf
    Even Ginge bridge was rideable!

er, it was rideable last sunday too……… 😉

(in fact, it was a dam sight easier riding down it than trying to skate down it in inappropriate shoes packed with mud, carrying a bike, and trying to avoid a long slip into a massive hedge full of nettles!!)

drofluf
    Free Member

You could even ride up it last night!

maxtorque

😉 Amzaing what just a couple of days sun does to that chalky surface

theashnav
    Free Member

If Ginge bridge was the bit with the big queue and people walking/sliding down on the left all four of us “Fatties” rode down it and up the rooty climb the other ride – plenty of grip 😀

drofluf
    Free Member

That’s the place!

ciderinsport
    Free Member

People walking down there made me chuckle!

Didn’t bother with the brakes once over the lip 😆

maxtorque

theashnav
    If Ginge bridge was the bit with the big queue and people walking/sliding down on the left all four of us “Fatties” rode down it and up the rooty climb the other ride – plenty of grip

I rode down/up on my bike, on a pair of well worn Nobby nics pumped up to 45psi, and according to this forum, that alone should have relegated me to an immediate and probably firey, death! 😉

rascal
    Free Member

Beer + sun + early start + Kasabian gig = ruin.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘so, who's uptonogood this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.