Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • So who's got to do the "Christmas food shopping" ?
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Even Peterborough has culture compared to Breggie-land.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM[/video]

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

cg, they were a pound a pack. Couldn’t resist. I’ll use them for my own arse if the wee fella’s doesn’t like them. But, yes, he’s great thanks.

Jamie
    Free Member

Don’t bother with baby wipes, save yourself some money and use cotton wool soaked with warm water. Less chance of a sore botty.

They are not for the baby, CG.

wrightyson
    Free Member

And we’re off!!! 😯

Jamie
    Free Member

Went to Tesco this morning at 8ish to get croissants.

Rammed.

whattyre
    Free Member

Smug alert!!
    On a surf camp in morroco…avoiding everything Christmassy with ease,seems a distinct lack of turkey here.they do seem to eat everything else,had snails and sleeps head the other night..no sign of Xmas here although there was a rumour of a Christmas party on the day…I’ve heard the weather is pishy back in the uk? Nice balmy 22 here 😆

The whole supermarket thing is nuts really…..

simmy
    Free Member

Just ended a lesson in Bolton at 9 am as the lad was going work and the queue to park on the market was massive despite the time of day, town was as busy as a normal Saturday at lunchtime.

I’m being a Scrooge as there is only me to provide for so I’m just going to do my normal shopping and get myself a few treats. Don’t drink alcohol so just gonna buy cake. Doing mine tonight about 6pm so fingers crossed I don’t end up in chaos as I don’t cope well with lots of people around.

Xmas day will be Mums around lunchtime, nip to see Nan who’s in a care home, then I’m going my Mates in the evening.

dantsw13

Wife and Nippers off to outlaws – I’m off to work (flying to Japan) so no more shopping required until 29 Dec!!

Usually, I do the big shop. I go to a 24 hr Tesco late at night, usually on the 23rd, and its fine.

dantsw13

PS Sainsburys basics Baby wipes about 50p a pack! I use them for everything from wiping kids to wiping off paint splashes, and bike cleaning.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Popped into my merchants warehouse to pick up a couple more bottles of Sancerre, nice Barolo and a chat. Managed to track down some superior Luxardo maraschino cherries for a decent old fashioned. All sorted.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘So who's got to do the "Christmas food shopping" ?’ is closed to new replies.