Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • So who's going to stop eating bacon & Italian hams then…?
  • Edukator
    Free Member

Survival rate in France is 90%. Perhaps due to the testing programme. My results arrived today. Negative, which isn’t absolute proof I don’t have cancer now but if I do the chances are it will show up next time. The test is every two years which generally means people are diagnosed while the chances of survival are still high.

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

Sorry – I’m going to be really boring now. Some of the posts in this thread seem in really bad taste considering what’s been going on in STW recently…

Junkyard
    Free Member

The data suggests newspapers are shit at dealing with science and prefer inaccurate sound bites.

My meat intake will be unaffected by this news

Edukator
    Free Member

Some of the posts in this thread seem in really bad taste considering what’s been going on in STW recently.

I’ve obviously missed something.

tomhoward

Some of the posts in this thread seem in really bad taste considering what’s been going on in STW recently.
    I’ve obviously missed something.

I get it. But think the poster is way off.

vickypea
    Free Member

The media are appallingly bad at reporting studies properly. They always mis-interpret or over-interpret, probably deliberately so they can make a story out of it.

dannyh
    Free Member

I would rather live to 70 eating whatever the hell I want than eat healthy and live to 80 only to die of loneliness because all my friends died early from bacon related illnesses.

Or more to the point, all your friends stopped being your friends because you were so miserable!!

Kryton57

I get it. But think the poster is way off.

I didn’t think as i was just posting a news article – it was never my intention to link the two and it never occurred to me either, and I humbly apologise if I’ve caused offence.

Now the two have been linked, perhaps its time for the thread to end, so I’ll report this post on that basis.

tomhoward

Kryton, I don’t mean you, I mean the person that has made the link

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘So who's going to stop eating bacon & Italian hams then…?’ is closed to new replies.