Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • So who was responsible for the chemical attack in Syria Take a look
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Jimmy Savile was a Satanist ?? Well they kept quiet about that !

stewartc
    Free Member

Has anybody noticed how this Alex Jones chap seems a little too well informed, almost as if he is involved at high level (fans the flames and leaves in my black helicopter)?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Seems rumours about Jimmy Savile were pretty commonplace within the BBC:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAIWTLal9e4[/video]

which makes you wonder, what else are the hiding?

Back to Syria

Question Authority…

Whether these emails are legitimate or not, I don’t know, however, it seems conceivable…

http://www.examiner.com/article/hacked-e-mails-reveal-washington-approved-plan-to-stage-syria-chemical-attack

hora
    Free Member

John Kerry is abit unstable IMO

Blower
    Free Member

the American goverment is a credible source then 😆

mainstream media too 🙄

piemonster

There’s not enough D Icke on this forum IMHO.

BermBandit
    Free Member

Personally, I reckon the UN is about to find out that the weapons used were in fact of Iraqi origin. Thus proving conclusively that S. Hussein esq did have em, (albeit we already knew that he did, just that we didn’t know where he put them), he shipped them over the border along with his dosh. This will lead to the world deciding that G Dubyer and Tone are in fact proper geezers and on our side after all, thus leading to even more lucrative lecture tours..

For that reason, I believe that G Dubyer and Tone are at the root of this situation as those with the most to gain from it.

……… I can do conspiracy! 8)

nealglover
    Free Member

Funny thing is, if 2 years ago you had said Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris were kiddy fiddlers, people would’ve scorned you…

Rolf yes (and be hasn’t been found guilty yet) but Jimmy not so much.

David Icke has been saying about Jimmy Savile for years.

If he has, then he wasn’t on his own was he.

Loads of people have been saying the same about Savile for As long as I can remember.

My mum worked at LGI in the 60’s/70’s and when I was a kid she wouldnt let me write to Jim’ll Fix It ! !

although I’m still a touch apprehensive about the whole lizard thing.

Just a touch apprehensive ? 🙄

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Fuggit, you know what, I’m going all out batshit mental and posting a David Icke Link here, ready to be shot down by the brainwashed trolls who lap up all the propaganda and spin fed to them by governments and corporate interests:

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/90096-kerrys-cozy-past-with-assad-hes-a-very-generous-man

David Icke isn’t the be all and end all, but in many instances, he’s a more reliable news source than many of the skewed perspectives that are used to control the populace.

Oh, and for no particular reason, another plug for the killing of Tony Blair:

binners

I note that the Americans have by-passed the dodgy Colin Powell ‘mobile chemical labs’ and Dodgy Dossier stage, are proceeded directly to asserting that they are certain it was Assad has used chemical weapons.
    Still without actually providing any evidence. Which seems to consist in its entirety of ‘because the French said he has’

Still…. Its good to know its based on a lot firmer foundations than Iraq, eh?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I’m going all out batshit mental and posting a David Icke Link here, ready to be shot down by the brainwashed trolls who lap up all the propaganda and spin fed to them by governments and corporate interests:

Erm Thanks for bringing some clarity to my life
    I love the way you folks all think you are the secret holders of the truth
    I love the way you insult anyone for disagreeing with your highly implausible world order view.
    Most of all I love the way you have decided everything is a conspiracy and melt events to fit your pre ordained world view whilst accusing others of not being open minded

BermBandit
    Free Member

I love the way you folks……

Steady on Junky he started out by admitting to being Bat Shit Mental… no need to mock the afflcited.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Erm Thanks for bringing some clarity to my life
    I love the way you folks all think you are the secret holders of the truth
    I love the way you insult anyone for disagreeing with your highly implausible world order view.
    Most of all I love the way you have decided everything is a conspiracy and melt events to fit your pre ordained world view whilst accusing others of not being open minded

Yo Medusa, I haven’t done any of the above, you have merely judged me from your pedestal~ if you had the open mind you preach of, you would at the very least acknowledge my opinion, rather than leaping into a tirade of preconceived abuse… from my experience, there is no global or absolute truth and no-one gives entirely accurate information~ everyone will manipulate it somewhat to their own ends.

My main philosophy comes from Bill and Ted…

“Be excellent to each other” and “party on dudes”

Unfortunately, those there fellas waving their phallic missiles about and lusting after yet more wealth and the pollution it brings don’t seem to be tuned into that wavelength.

Now, lets increase the peace and look for solutions, not problems 😉

nealglover
    Free Member

My main philosophy comes from Bill and Ted…
    “Be excellent to each other” and “party on dudes”

Nice philosophy.

….ready to be shot down by the brainwashed trolls

Ah well, nice try 😐

Northwind

binners – Member

Still without actually providing any evidence

Is it not just a case of looking at the receipts? (c Bill Hicks)

Junkyard
    Free Member

Hold on you called anyone who disagreed with you a brain dead troll then you moan about a lack of respect for others viewpoints when someone disagrees with you, You then ask us to be excellent to each other after insulting me again for disagreeing with you
    I apologise for missing out about loving your hypocrisy

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Haterz gonna hate, loverz gonna love

xxx

BermBandit
    Free Member

dickheads gonna be……. 🙄

irritated people are going to get irritated…… then perhaps rethink and temper their response

D0NK

Is it not just a case of looking at the receipts? (c Bill Hicks)

been meaning to quote that for a couple days 🙂

kimbers

interesting read here

(the guy seems legit a lot of very detailed and impartial analysis -and no mention of illuminatii, lizards or that saville ****)

http://brown-moses.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/a-detailed-summary-of-evidence-on.html

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Thats a brilliant find kimbers and I appreciate the wholly objective stance taken~ it’s just a touch frustrating that even with such in depth analysis of the scenario, there is no conclusive proof in either direction.

Obviously, I’m biased against the western powers simply due to their continued history of lies and exploitation, however, I’m open to accept that on occasion they do do things for the greater good.

That said, I can but wonder why there was no such outcry with the allegations of white phosphorus use by Israel…

vinnyeh

Worth a read for what seems a fairly even handed appraisal..

9 questions about Syria you were too embarrassed to ask

Junkyard
    Free Member

Its not an allegation over israel it is accepted is it not?

Everyone lies at some point but that is no reason to think they always lie.
    Very few people trust a western government, when it comes to foreign policy, as it is a moral vacuum driven by self interest.
    Yours brainwashed etc

kimbers

what amazes me jivehoney is that this information is out there, yet the governments intelligence is just MI6 saying- we think Assad did it, with no sources or details provided

nealglover
    Free Member

Obviously, I’m biased against the western powers…

That’s not very open minded is it.

konabunny
    Free Member

~ if you had the open mind you preach of

I have a closed mind when it comes to Icke.

Stewart Lee has a good bit about Hicks (although he probably means it in the opposite way): “I’d live to be judged on half an hour of material…”.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Obviously, I’m biased against the western powers…

That’s not very open minded is it.

Open minded enough to admit it… what’s your bias, or don’t you have one 😉 ?

xxx

Junkyard
    Free Member

I know an open minded racist – they know they are a racist and biased against non whites

When they tell me this they wink …oh how we laugh

😆 😉 😉
    Neals bias seems to be that he does not suffer fools gladdly
    You both have a point FWIW

BermBandit
    Free Member

I’ve taken the time and trouble to read through some of the tosh thats being bandied about as “evidence” etc on here, and if people think the Western governments are fabricating stuff, Christ alone knows what they are thinking looking at this stuff. Grainy extracts from unattributed videos, recycled news shots, a series of bland unsupported statements that could just as equally be untrue as true.

Truthfully we don’t have a clue, nor the resources to find out. The only people who are likely to have a clue are the UN investigators, and perhaps some national governments secret services. Personally, I don’t think the blocking of the UN inspectors access by Assads mob, and the liklihood that the chemical agents have a rapid dispersal inbuilt are unrelated. But hey thats just another guess.

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

what amazes me jivehoney is that this information is out there, yet the governments intelligence is just MI6 saying- we think Assad did it, with no sources or details provided

It’s more about what the French are saying their ‘dossier’ states that the weapons used were too complex to have been used by untrained militia or for them to have been able to build it.

Given the number of fatalities (if those figures are to be believed) I would be inclined to believe this. Chemical weapons are notoriously difficult to administer and control; they might work well in controlled environments but generally High Explosives are far better method of killing people – chemical weapons are more effective for propaganda/terror use and are not really the weapons of mass destruction the media would have you believe. Actual use on a ‘traditional’ battlefield is more about inconveniencing the enemy forces than killing them – there are good reasons why their use in WW1 was limited and barely registers in WW2 (extermination camps aside).

Other than we have international laws banning the use of chemical weapons I am still confused as to why we ignore the use of HE and cluster munitions on densely populated areas but then think we ought to act when chemical weapons are used?

Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘So who was responsible for the chemical attack in Syria Take a look’ is closed to new replies.