• This topic has 19 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • So, who saw Santa whilst out riding today….
  • MoreCashThanDash

Had to stop in Heage this morning to let the red suited one go past in a horse drawn cart – no snow, hence the lack of sleighs and reindeers. Obviously.

Mind you, my companion – AndyFla of this parish – took the liberty of getting a Chuppa Cup from the friendly elf in attendance as well!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Saw many, many multiples of Santa as we were setting off – little disconcerting until it was pointed out it was the annual Santa Charity Fun Run!

MoreCashThanDash

I think we have winner there^^^

chakaping
    Free Member

Saw a few on horseback round Epping.

Unless they'd just sawn the horns off their reindeer.

Trimix
    Free Member

Loads of them doing the Trail Break event today. You got an extra 10 points for being a santa. Several in full gear complete with presents strapped to the rack on the back of the bike and a reindeer head on the bars. Brilliant.

benman
    Free Member

I saw the grinch at the bottom of the beast, complete with a bike covered in tinsel and baubles!

vanilla83
    Free Member

^ no that was simonfbarnes…

mamadirt
    Free Member

I didn't see Santa but did see something which made me smile. A chap on a motor scooter passed me (goodness knows how, it couldn't have been very aerodynamic) and if he had one mod-stylee rear view mirror he just've had at least 30 😯 . . . well more than 10 each side anyway 8) . Wish I'd have got my phone out quick enough to take a pic.

mrpink
    Free Member

Does this count?

Bunnyhop

It was our annual bikers Christmas weekender in the Yorkshire Dales, where the limestone and mud was very slippery.
    I did sit on Santa's knee in the pub later after the ride and got a kiss plus pressie Yes I've been a good girl all year.

Ed-O
    Free Member

Ho Ho Humbug

simonm
    Free Member

I saw the grinch at the bottom of the beast, complete with a bike covered in tinsel and baubles!
    That was us ! I was the reindeer, the Grinch was my mate… I got a lot of light envy as it got darker ! Drove back through Castleton with the bike on the roof with the lights still on, got a few laughs from riders… spread the xmas cheer 😉

tinsy
    Free Member

The grinch is flippin ace..(and your bike) 🙂

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Ok, how do i go about fitting fairy lights to my bike? 🙂

simonm
    Free Member

Wilkinsons £2.99, compelte with 2xAA batteries. Burn time about 6 hours, no idea on Lumens 😛

damion
    Free Member

I was one of 235 santas running around bedford yesterday, does that count?

SooperCooper
    Free Member

I saw three Santas doing the Helly Hansen Adventure Challenge yesterday.

spacemonkey

Santa was outside Peaslake stores on Sat afternoon.

nbt

Sadly, I was out of the room while Santa came to deliver presents to the kids (and grown-ups) at the annual(ish) bikey Xmas weekender in Malham

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘So, who saw Santa whilst out riding today….’ is closed to new replies.