Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • So who on here thinks they are the police?
  • BillyWhizz
    Free Member

laughed at the comment on the vanity number plate thread – "YOU ARE NOT THE POLICE!" and when you read many of the threads on here I can see that lots of people seem to think they are the police. spelling & grammer police, dress sense police, what-tyre police, what you watch on tv police . . . .

Is anyone on here actually the police or are you all just wannabees?

🙂

plant
    Free Member

I'm an actual wannabee ….

uplink
    Free Member

Hora smoked them all out last week after his wife tried to get him arrested – try a search

BillyWhizz
    Free Member

oh yeah – the "nutter in the garden" thread 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

I live in fear of being savagely attacked on here by the PC police. Scarey bunch. Never met anyone like it in real life!

GrahamS

I can see that lots of people seem to think they are the police

Just that lots of people of a certain age have strong opinions, a vigorous sense of right and wrong, and plenty of time to debate.

Jamie
    Free Member

I am a member of the stupid thread police.

You're nicked!

😉

Andituk
    Free Member

I live in fear of being savagely attacked on here by the PC police

Would that make them a PC PC on a PC?

aracer
    Free Member

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

dave360

no good asking on Singletrackworld, try PCWorld.

dave360

no good asking on Singletrackworld, try PC World.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

dave360

gah ****

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Isn't it an aspect of citizenship to intervene to prevent wrongdoing ? The police force is a relatively recent invention…

alpin
    Free Member

there is a surprising amount of filth using this forum. they obviously get paid too much for too little work in order to fund and partake in mountain biking.

good policing.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member
    julianwilson
    Free Member

I practiced for hours a day and wished I was Andy Summers as a teenager. Does that count?

glenp
    Free Member

Oh God yes. For a start I'm the saddle too low/high police. And the handlebars too high police. The too much bike for here police also. The what the **** are you dressed up like a stormtrooper for police. Actually its pretty much endless. And just like the real police I never do anything about it.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

RAAA-AAAWXAAANN. YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT ON THE RED….

Oh.

dave360

hello woppit, how's it hanging? hey guess what, as I'm back down south now, we can pal around together. Or I can just secretly take pictures of you and then paste them on my walls life size. Well, the old ones are getting a bit faded.

CountZero

^^ 😯

mrchrispy

😮

ton

i am just a old wankker 8)

starseven
    Free Member

DezB – Member

I live in fear of being savagely attacked on here by the PC police. Scarey bunch. Never met anyone like it in real life!

Don't worry, I have experienced their wrath first hand, bunch of sandal wearing poofs.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘So who on here thinks they are the police?’ is closed to new replies.