Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • So, who on here dyes their hair?
  • julianwilson
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member

Chum of mine….

*strokes chin* 😉

FWIW I would rather be going a ‘distinguished’ grey than the slightly lopsided bald at my tender 34. (still only 10 or so grey hairs, it’s the lack of brown ones that’s the issue.) At this rate I will have a Jim Robinson ‘island’ by 40. 🙁

donsimon
    Free Member

*strokes chin*

*wonders if it is really the chin that julianwilson is stroking.*

Bagstard
    Free Member

Looks like it’s just me then! 😳 My wife encourages it and it does make me look younger. Nobody at work has ever noticed and believe me they wouldn’t hold back if they did. 38 years young!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I went grey over a very short period of time in my late teens. I’ve dyed it ever since and I’m pretty sure that nobody has a clue that I do.

DezB
    Free Member

I thought about doing my sidies as they’re much greyer than the rest of me ‘ead. And they only went grey when I hit 40.
    Trouble is they’d look

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Don, no need to get jealous….. 😈

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Had every colour under the sun as a kid – highlights, dyes, bleaches etc, as well as plenty of Sun In and stuff like that.

Stopped doing it when I started to go grey.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Nobody at work has ever noticed and believe me they wouldn’t hold back if they did. 38 years young!

But now you are trapped in a cycle – you have no choice but to carry on dying even if you want to stop.

That’s why I won’t dye mine now I am going grey.

geoffj

*wishes he had enough hair left to dye 🙁

epicyclo

geoffj
    *wishes he had enough hair left to dye

Yeah, it’s a bit rough having to listen to all those follically endowed boasting.

We need equal rights.

What’s the latest tip in bald bonce beauty bling?

philconsequence
    Free Member

I thought about doing my sidies as they’re much greyer than the rest of me ‘ead. And they only went grey when I hit 40.
    Trouble is they’d look pimping

agreed.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I’ve been peroxide blonde, red, purple, orange and yellow. Never tried green though. And I mean BRIGHT colours too, none of this namby-pamby stuff!

Although these days I’m a bit thin on top, so I cut it very short, ‘cos it looks stupid if you try and cover it up, and there’s NO WAY I’d try and cover up grey….. Unless it was with peroxide….. :mrgreen:

DezB
    Free Member

agreed.

Worth a try then

DezB
    Free Member

Oi Phil – is your band called No Consequence?

philconsequence
    Free Member

indeed dezinald, indeed. i left the band a while ago now, but they’re still going… second album on its way, touring and stuff.

why dya ask? 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Oh, if you’re not in it I won’t bother then – playing Southsea on 22nd.

philconsequence
    Free Member

🙂 did you know roots manuva has a new album coming out very very soon?

franki
    Free Member

I bleached mine once, but it turned ginger, so that was the first and last time! 😆
    Dyed it bright red for a festival once.

Every time I clip my hair and beard, I notice a bit more grey.
    I’m quite looking forward to getting the full on Sean Connery look.

MrsToast
    Free Member

I used to dye my hair various shades of red and purple when I was younger. Once I tried to dye it raven black using one of those 4-8 washes semi-permanent colours. My hair was emerald green for three months!

Pondering dying it red or very dark brown, need to get a haircut first though. Find it a bit hard to justify the £40-odd though, hence not having a haircut since Christmas…

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘So, who on here dyes their hair?’ is closed to new replies.