Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 92 total)
  • So who is the most offensive on the forum?????
  • ton

just reading the gay/jay post.
    some replies are offensive……
    but who on the forum is THE most offensive?????

Jamie
    Free Member

Recipe. For. Disaster.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Ohh. This could be interesting. I vote for DezB he’s a really horrible bloke. Can’t stand the sight of him.
    😉

enfht
    Free Member

Ask RudeBoy he’s the oracle on these matters

scruff
    Free Member

TJ, hes a cock.

duckman

I don’t want to go anywhere rudeboy’s oracle.

MTT
    Free Member

alpin.

only read two of his posts and both were moderated.

ton

i thought barnes was nasty, untill i met him and he is a big soft cuddly hobbitlike person…. 😀

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I don’t want to go anywhere rudeboy’s oracle.

That would be wise, yes.

hora
    Free Member

Who is the heaviest? Ton, bet ton just beats me. Im down to 100kg’s this week.

soobalias
    Free Member

and i dont want to go anywhere near TJ’s………

ton

hora, i just edge you there………by 26 kilos

lowey

In all the years I’ve been on this site, I can honestly say that I haven’t read anything that has really offended me. Then again, I am very rarely offended by anything.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Who is the heaviest? Ton, bet ton just beats me. Im down to 100kg’s this week.

What’s that in English FFS?
    I’m 15 stone 3 at the minute, but loosing it rapidly (11 ponds so far in under a month)
    🙂

enfht
    Free Member

In all the years I’ve been on this site, I can honestly say that I haven’t read anything that has really offended me. Then again, I am very rarely offended by anything.

gaylord

hora
    Free Member

PP- you carry Ponds round on you? 😮

Dunno- 15.75?

German mate of mine was over 18stone (6ft6)- tried to bearhug him once (wrestling)- couldnt get my hands to clasp round his back- **** was ‘abit’ beefier than me!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Thank you scruff and soobalias

Love you too

Mwwaa Mwaa

ton

hora, are you going on sunday????
    we can bearhug if you want 8)

BillOddie

German mate of mine was over 18stone (6ft6)- tried to bearhug him once (wrestling)- couldnt get my hands to clasp round his back- **** was ‘abit’ beefier than me!

I think Hora just came out.

This your mate Hora?

hora
    Free Member

Note to self/dont insult ton. billoddie I am mortally offended, breaks down in tears at desk. Runs out of the door (runs like a girl) and slams door.

Notice how Mr Bear is holding one of Herr Teddy’s legs as though its his Schlong?

Mattie_H
    Free Member

Alpin for sure. Did anyone else have the misfortune to read his pulled post on the IWH thread? About the most offensive thing I’ve seen on here.

ton

BillOddie….pmsl 8)

RustySpanner

Only once had a vaguely threatening response to a post on here.
    TBH, my original post was patronising in the extreme, so I probably deserved it.
    Only been on here for a couple of weeks when it happened, so unsure what to do at the time.
    Now, I’d apologise and try to conduct a reasoned debate, which I should have done then, but TBH I was a bit intimidated.

Found the Jeremy Beadle thread a few weeks ago a bit sad – taking the piss out of a dead disabled bloke is a bit off TBH, but then again I’m sure it wasn’t meant in a nasty manner and it’s just not really my style of humour.

DezB
    Free Member

PeterPoddy. I mean, he sold his Yeti and bought a Specialized! Disgraceful!

😉 (just in case)

DezB
    Free Member

Also – Rocketdog.
    He posted about some people wearing coloured shirts & Lycra. outwaygous!

Trimix
    Free Member

How can anyone take offence at mere words on a forum ?

People will always have different ideas to your own, some will be really different and irrational. But I cant see myself being offended by them. No one here has offended me, sure there are some stupid comments, or some wrong ideas. But thats their own problem, not mine. Its a forum FFS, people hide behind a forum and often spout crap they wouldnet spout in person.

Other peoples thoughts will exist whether you read about them or not. To me, those who find offence do so because they feel insecure, vunerable, not confident or harbour equally irrational views.

Have an open mind and question life, you will find it hard to be offended. Your not going to get everone to agree with you – particularly the stupid or irrational. But they have their own problems being stupid or irrational, so it all balances out 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I find very little on here offensive in a general sense but sometimes I am offended about stuff directed at me personally

I do find the Friday Kylie or similar offensive but I just don’t open the threads

jimmy

BoardinBob’s got a good line in offensive stuff and its great.

hora
    Free Member

Found the Jeremy Beadle thread a few weeks ago a bit sad – taking the piss out of a dead disabled bloke is a bit off TBH, but then again I’m sure it wasn’t meant in a nasty manner and it’s just not really my style of humour.

Who also raised £100,000,000 in his lifetime for charity?

BoardinBob

8)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

untill i met him and he is a big soft cuddly hobbitlike person

that’s one of the nastiest things anyone has ever said about me 🙁

Mind you, compared to Orcfinder General Ton most of us are hobbitlike :o)

juan
    Free Member

(11 ponds so far in under a month)

**** me (in a non gay manner please) that is a lot of gardening…

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

PP- you carry Ponds round on you?

Yeah. I keep fish in them. Koi.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I find very little on here offensive in a general sense but sometimes I am offended about stuff directed at me personally

See, why do people do that? I accept I may get a bit of light-hearted stick, as I am aware that I occasionally (what???) post stuff that may twist people’s melons a bit. But when people get personal, and start with the abusive names, threats etc, or just post negative responses to even the most innocuous of your posts, I just think ‘you sad berk’. That AdamG was one such berk; his whole raison d’etre seemed to be to offend people; the right-wing narrow minded bigot persona was deliberately constructed to make others angry. I would quite enjoy challenging him on numerous occasions, and it really got under his skin, to the point where he even named himself ‘Avocado‘, following one of his numerous bans. That made me laugh! How can you allow a faceless forum persona to get to you that much? Sad ****.

I’ve had a few nasty comments directed my way; some quite recently. Someone threatening to ‘smash my face in’, personal insults, and revealing my real name via the anonymity of tags. Very immature. The reason I don’t have my email in my profile, is because people can’t control themselves, and send really vile, hateful abuse. Cowardly bastards.

Personally, I take little or no notice of my ‘fan club’, or people who often post stupid ignorant shite. I find it quite funny, that they take so much notice of me, tbh. Fulfills my attention seeking needs!

I can chose to be offended or not. Why get worked up over what some sad, lonely inadequate berk on tinternet thinks? 😀

cynic-al
    Free Member

Someone sent me a threatening email in my wind-up days, I suppose I must have been a bit offensive.

BigJohn

Koi?

That’s how Scruff pronounces “OK”

Out toneet, Scruff?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Yeah. I keep fish in them. Koi.

Imagine that; if you could have a little fishtank integrated into yer belly. You could show it to people in the pub!

I’d only have enough room for some krill… 🙁

oldgit
    Free Member

Offensive in the verbal sense or physical? just checking.

mk1fan
    Free Member

I am, now **** off.

😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

Smee / Glupton can be rather arrogant to the point of rudeness sometimes.
    some clown called Ro really wound me up in the past too.
    But im still here.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘So who is the most offensive on the forum?????’ is closed to new replies.