Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • So who is injured and not biking at the minute?
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Done my rotator cuff again and face another month or so off the bike, just as I was getting over a barren period of biking.

Damn sore it is too….

Who else is injured at the minute?

Simon

Me, broken thumb.

Swelper
    Free Member

Ripped tendon in finger from climbing

scaredypants

me – swelling between my legs the size of a grapefruit

you try getting 3 of those and something the size of a litre coke bottle in yer keks 8)

seriously, I think I have an alien from the planet haematoma hatching from my inner thigh 😥

colonelwax
    Free Member

Had a bi-lateral compartment release on my shins, so no riding for me for a few more weeks.
    Was going to do the Trans Cambrian Way and SDW in August/Sept. Bit gutted but CES had meant no running for 3 years, so good long term.

stylish
    Free Member

Yep, 2 months off at the start of 2012 following a cornea transplant, got back on the road bike (no bumping around on mtb on docs orders for at least a year) then just as i start to find some form of fitness, i get bi-lateral kidney stones, had 2 operations on the right side in the last 2 weeks, and have the same joyous operations to look forward too starting tuesday next week, so off the bike again……….

HB47

knee injury – post a tangle with an idiot doing an illegal U-turn ( at least a police motorcycle was just behind me )

Junkyard
    Free Member

Sore knee but still riding

healing vibes to you all

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Yup.

Still off sick on post op recovery..

They found a lump last week, possible hernia or post op scaring, so back to the Drs for a few tests..

rich-c
    Free Member

Broke my collar bone last Friday so no riding for a few weeks for me, getting fed up of it now so hoping I can get on the turbo by the middle / end of next week.

JohnJohn
    Free Member

Lower back sprain from mountain boarding!

Konastoner
    Free Member

I have the mother of all chest infections, 2nd dose of Cipro something or other. I’ll be off the bike for a month according to the doc 🙁

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Back gone again after finally getting it right and riding in the last few weeks then picked something up a little too heavy and ‘ping’. Gone.

Pook

Thumped down on to gravelly tarmac a couple of weeks back. No break but dinged up all the tendons in my wrist. Still heavily bruised!

jruk
    Free Member

Had my collarbone pinned 2.5 weeks ago. No proper riding for another 8-10 weeks.

Taff
    Free Member

Getting over a bug at the moment but have a recurring bad knee at the moment and my shoulder is having a bad month too. Got out for a spin today even if short but was nice to have a gentle pootle

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Not injured, but banned from riding properly due to forthcoming hols, and having really bad unsightly and bleeding peddle stroke on back of both legs last year. 😥

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Post meningitis so I’m spending my days feeling weak as a kitten, head in a vice and ready to throw up 24/7.
    Happy days!

Inbred456
    Free Member

Riding the back end of Kildale moor, to rough for me with SPD’s , couldn’t unclip in time, cracked two ribs on the end of the bar. How do people sleep with cracked ribs?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘So who is injured and not biking at the minute?’ is closed to new replies.