Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • So who bought their kids an xmas present cos they want to play with it too?
  • TheDoog
    Free Member

Bought the lad a remote control excavator and dumper truck for xmas but i have the nagging feeling they're just as much for me too…………

Mister-P
    Free Member

I bought my nephew a dinosaur that moves and roars. I quite fancy keeping that just to annoy my GFs cats.

takisawa2

Hell yes.
    I cant wait to hit Afan on his Islabikes Rothan. 🙂

Almost bought the eldest a 1.2m tall tower crane, purely for my own use.

clubber
    Free Member

Me. I LOVE Peppa Pig 😉

s1m0n
    Free Member

Transformers, star wars figures and Lego Batman for Wii – all for me… I mean my 5 year old!

DezB
    Free Member

Oh yes. I've been using the same skateboard since 1978… now I've he's got a brand new one with 2 kicktails. Awesome!

robgarrioch

Reversing the question – got my Dad a slide / negative scanner, he has hundreds of slides from our 70's – 80's childhood, really looking forward to seeing them.

bigbloke
    Free Member

I can't wait to get my hands on my lads Millenium Falcon toy….it's over 2 feet in size , awesome, he'll have to fight me for it lol.

epicyclo

Is there any other reason to buy a present for a kid 🙂

coolhandluke
    Free Member

that new Mario Wii game for my little girl!, She'll be over the moon 😀

geoffj

Who would do such a thing?

cullen-bay
    Free Member

I thought i was about to hear you had bought our 5 year old sun a 20" lapierre Froggy…

bensales
    Free Member

I'm sure my 7 month-old lad wants a Scalextric, unfortunately the missus thinks he wants some silly little things to squeeze and bash.

Drumkit it is then!

Muke
    Free Member

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

I renewed a mobile phone contract last year, had the offer of a PS3 with it, seemed like too good an offer to miss to acquire the PS3 then "send" it off to Santa for safekeeping! Tight or what!

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

My little lad is nearly 11 weeks old so I thought it might be a bit obvious to buy him a ton of Lego, Playmobil and Scalextric. Next year though….

FoxyChick
    Free Member

T'other way round here!
    MrFC getting a PS3.
    My 8yr old has been giving me right earache cos I won't let them play on it before Christmas!! 8)

lister

I wish I was small enough to have a proper go on littlelister's Cnoc16 that's tucked away in the shed…it looks ace.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘So who bought their kids an xmas present cos they want to play with it too?’ is closed to new replies.